PDA

View Full Version : halo legendary ending

phat_pat
03-02-2002, 01:38 PM
so i hear theres a longer ending on halo if u beat it in legendary? seeing that i wont get that far for a along time, what tha hell happens?

Alien
03-02-2002, 01:44 PM
Its the same. cept when you get on the ship ya know, the camera goes outside where the black marine and a elite are fighting over a gun. the Pillar of Autum is in the back ground, and when it blows up, the marine and elite start hugging....thats about it. then it goes to the place where he says " no, its just getting started" or w/e.

KirbyDeedlit
03-02-2002, 04:36 PM
I've done it..

The ending is basically the same, but after before Halo blows up a Hunter and a Marine are battling it out hand to hand and once they see that they are about to die they hug.

OXM released the ending on a demo disc if you'd rather take the easy way out. Beat The Maw on Legendary!

Alien
03-02-2002, 04:52 PM
uh....its a elite, not a hunter...

Warthog
03-02-2002, 06:05 PM
If you want to see the lengendairy ending get the march issue of xbox the oficial magazine with the demo disc and it will show you on the disc (mag is 10 something incanadien funds

monkeyman
03-02-2002, 07:06 PM
its different in the beggining the guys more brutal hes like and squish em and bad things