PDA

View Full Version : Asb 2003 Is A Must Own Heres Why.....

ssxtricky
03-02-2002, 03:23 PM
Those of You may be wondering what the best baseball game for the Xbox may be, I am here to tell You to look no further the game of everyones dreams is here and I state the reasons for this accusation here--- starting with Awesome gameplay, for instance you can throw various pitches Whether it may be a Slurve, a Splitter, Circle Change, 2 seam Fastball it is so unbelievably detailed, And with over 500 motion capture animations All Star 2003 may sweep the Best Baseball Game Ever Award. Every Mascot from any Major League Franchise is Here, What I like the most about this game is the fact that You can call up players from the minors, And these players may I mention are all Authentic Players from the said Farmteam, There is no other game out there with so much depth, this game is a Baseball Sims Dream Come True:) I have been dreaming of this day to happen and that day has finally arrived, This Game is a MUST OWN for any baseball fan and a MUST HAVE for any casual gamer. Cause believe me if you spend your money on any other baseball game it would be a big waste of your hard earned money my friends , that is why I write this to all my Friends here at XBOXADDICT.com , Buy this Game its a must. Did I mention that if you play at certain ballparks the authentic sounds, for example at Safeco Field the You can hear the train go by every now and then....WOW Amazing AMAZING GAME, AMAZING MOTION CAPTURE, AMAZING GAMEPLAY THERE IS NO OTHER BASEBALL GAME OUT THERE THAT CAN EVEN COME CLOSE TO THIS MASTERPIECE............:) :)

hellfire
03-02-2002, 03:46 PM
dam - glad I bought it - cannot wait to get home from work and play it now