PDA

View Full Version : All-Pro Football 2K8 Gameplay Video

Shawn-XBA
06-29-2007, 04:22 PM
Wow, just got finished watching this long video interview for All-Pro Football 2K8. The game is looking great, I like how active the sidelines are. The stadiums look awesome. They said that a demo will be coming to the XBL marketplace in July, I'm really looking forward to that. Check it out here (http://www.gamespot.com/video/938065/6173348/all-pro-football-2k8-on-the-spot-demo).

mattgame
07-01-2007, 08:38 PM
A few problems I've noticed: the players look all the same size with the exception of the Fridge. The movements seems stiff. The blocking looked to be non existent. I watched it on gametrailers so if there is a different one I'll check that out too. One plus I saw, high, low tackling.

tsrdawg
07-02-2007, 11:00 PM
Cmon, Thowell...lets just rejoice that 2K sports is blessing us with another football game.

So the graphics arent what you expect...but, they improved the defensive AI and the game is full of legends...I dont know about you but I prefer the old school characters instead of these new school corporate stiffs...Sorry, I'd rather hit the hole with Barry Sanders or OJ Simpson instead of Shaun Alexander...You mean to tell me you'd prefer Troy Polamalu over Jack Tatum in the secondary?

My gripe is that the plays might be the same as previous versions.

Nevertheless, I m still pumped and 2k8 might be the game that finally convinces me to buy an xbox2.

mattgame
07-03-2007, 06:19 AM
I think the dbacks and the lineman should not be the same size. I am hoping this game is good but I may need to see it in action first.