PDA

View Full Version : Just picked up my 360 today...

Fanobills
06-29-2007, 07:55 PM
Got a used core system with a new hard-drive - came with 12 free rentals at Hollywood Video (purchased it at GameCrazy) - one per month - I tried to rent Forza 2 and Tenchu Z - but both were out - so I had to settle for Lost Planet Extreme Condition.

Since June is almost over - I shall be renting a new game in about 2 days - hopefully they will have Forza 2 in this time.

I already uploaded some music for a racing soundtrack - can't wait to get my hands on a Lotus Elise or Exige and tune that baby up.

Shawn-XBA
06-29-2007, 08:35 PM
If they don't have Forza 2 you can always rent DiRT, I've been having a lot of fun playing it.

Fanobills
06-30-2007, 09:51 AM
Nope - I want to play Forza 2.

I will rent and play Forza 2 - no matter what.

BTW, I'm kinda disappointed with Lost Planet - it's not that fun.

Shawn-XBA
06-30-2007, 09:59 AM
Yeah, I played the Lost Planet demo and didn't care for it either. If you have access to get on XBL you should download some demos, there are many game demos available.

l Maximus l
06-30-2007, 02:13 PM
Yeah, I played the Lost Planet Demo and I got really bored. While I found the graphics to be nice, the gameplay was very odd and unfamiliar. I got used to the controls over a few minutes, but, I never found myself to be immersed with the game. It's a cool concept, but, they could have made the game so much better...

mattgame
07-01-2007, 09:15 AM
It was alright in the beginning because it was new but then the novelty of it went away and it became a trade in.

Not Yellow
07-03-2007, 07:58 AM
I just don't like getting owned by Japanese people..whom I can't understand that then teabag me.