PDA

View Full Version : Can i clear this up for all non xbox owners

xboxunlimited03
03-02-2002, 06:40 PM
ok i just read that extended play said xbox was heavy & big & my friend (ps2 owner) keeps saying how heavy it is.

i am just going to clear this up for everyone

1.) Are you going to be holding your xbox while you play your game?!? NO!!!!:mad: so stop saying that that is a bad thing on the xbox part

2.)I weighed it & it weighs 8 pds. now I bowl alot & i am 15 I bowl with a 14 pd. ball now if you can't bowl with a 8 pd. ball you have a problem so look xbox weighs 8pds. so whats the big deal with it being heavy its not. when i was 8 i bowled with a 10 pd ball so even a 8 yr old shouldn't have a problem with carrying the xbox so if there are any ps2 or GC owners here can u spread this to your little friends so they will stop dissing the xbox!:mad:

Toder
03-02-2002, 07:56 PM
I think the heavy weight ov the xbox is a good thing. it stays where it needs to stay and i don't know how many times i've seen my friends PoS2 knocked over. That can't be good for the his console.

xboxunlimited03
03-02-2002, 08:51 PM
wut no one has any comments on the dissin of the xbox beacuse of its weight

Xbox
03-02-2002, 09:09 PM
Lol, my friends just call it a VCR.

gula
03-02-2002, 09:14 PM
Originally posted by Xbox
Lol, my friends just call it a VCR.

Friend of mine came over today to play some Halo (haven't him since the summer) and he owns a PS2, so he wouldn't stop talking about the size of the XBox game system.

Mr.XboxLover
03-03-2002, 04:51 AM
"size doesnt matter its how you use it" :( claims my GF, lol.

On a more serisous note! Chill! Ok its big, its slightly heavier, you could say its ugly. But just look whats under the bonnet! Compared to their poxy systems they aint got much to be shouting about. I think a quick reminder to their face of the huge capabilities is more than adequate to shut them up.

Mr.XboxLover

xtr0n187
03-03-2002, 08:14 AM
This is what you tell your friends..."The Xbox is Bigger Because IT has More Stuff In It That Makes It Fun!"

wweomaniac
03-03-2002, 11:46 AM
very well said...

thats what i tell my ps2 friends all the time. They never listen. I ask them " do you ever carry your ps2?", and they always say no, but then they always counter by saying XBOX is too heavy.

Its an annoying circle.

Highlite23
03-03-2002, 06:29 PM
When all logical arguments fail, you tend to start reaching for excuses.

To Big
To Heavy
To Black
I don't like green
It clashes with my couch
My Sony DVD player will be jealouse

etc, etc, etc....:rolleyes: