PDA

View Full Version : Ign Insider!

XboxUserAndrew
03-02-2002, 06:48 PM
Does any one have the "Ign Insider"? If so, can someone post the "RAW GUIDE" please?:confused:

goingwreckless
03-02-2002, 09:05 PM
sorry i dont i thought you did bye

linkycat
03-12-2002, 10:38 AM
I'm an insider... but that's not a cool thing to ask man! It's someone's copyrighted material. If you want a guide, go pluck the 12 bucks at a game store, of subscribe to a good guide website.

Just not cool

Woocifer
03-12-2002, 04:35 PM
May not be cool, but IGN doesn't deserve the money since we don't get to keep what they offer daily.

linkycat
03-12-2002, 05:36 PM
What do you mean? I'm not sure I understand... I get to keep all the posts? I'm confused... I'm just glad I spend all my time here at the addict.

Woocifer
03-12-2002, 06:19 PM
What I mean is IGN is offering digital data...unless you copy their website, which you cant because you dont have access to their ftp sites...you cannot keep the information they offer daily, so why should you pay for something you don't get to keep.

It would be like paying for thoughts...

linkycat
03-13-2002, 02:20 AM
OH!!! I get what ya mean.... I payed the buck because I support the company. I'd been hitting IGN for a few years now, and just thought they could maybe use the 25 bucks. When XBOX ADDICT has been set as my homepage (as it is now) for that amount of time, I'll donate whatever I can or whatever they ask of me then too.

I just think something has to pay the bills... and seldomly do banner adds really pay for a site.