PDA

View Full Version : Now I know I truely love my xbox

Toder
03-02-2002, 07:43 PM
Last Friday night (Mar. 1st) I invited some of my friends who I graduated from high school to come over and drink. Well one of my friends has a girl friend still in highschool and she told everyone that I was having a party. And so about ten o'clock alot of high school people started to show up and I don't like being a d!ckhead so I said that they could stay. Well another one of my friends tells a bunch of these pyschos that I'm having a party and they all come out and the next thing I know fights start breaking out. The first one was inside my house and then I forced them outside and I was telling them they needed to leave and go home and sleep it off. That took about an hour to happen. Well everyting is cool know and most of the highschool people have left and some more of my friends who are now in college start to show up and were having a good time. Well its almost 2 in the morning and these pyschos show back up with more of their friends and I know all they want is more trouble. So I start telling everyone that they need to leave so alot of my friends leave but the ones who where crashig at my house stayed but these psychos wouldn't leave and got into one more fihgt inside my house and I was really upset and and statred to scream and yell off the top of my lungs for them to leave. Well they didn't leave and just stood outside of my house, I guess wanting to jump me or something. So I called the sheriffs to come out so they would leave, well they finally did leave after calling the law. But those idoits slashed one of my tires on my truck.:mad: After this I am nevering having a party at my house again. I'm 20 yrs old and I think I shouldn't have to put up with all this high school nonsence.

The reason why I know now I truely love my xbox is that each time a fight broke out in my house. I rushed over to my xbox to make sure no damage would fall upon my xbox. Instead of worring about anything else.

monkeyman
03-02-2002, 07:53 PM
Originally posted by Toder
Last Friday night (Mar. 1st) I invited some of my friends who I graduated from high school to come over and drink. Well one of my friends has a girl friend still in highschool and she told everyone that I was having a party. And so about ten o'clock alot of high school people started to show up and I don't like being a d!ckhead so I said that they could stay. Well another one of my friends tells a bunch of these pyschos that I'm having a party and they all come out and the next thing I know fights start breaking out. The first one was inside my house and then I forced them outside and I was telling them they needed to leave and go home and sleep it off. That took about an hour to happen. Well everyting is cool know and most of the highschool people have left and some more of my friends who are now in college start to show up and were having a good time. Well its almost 2 in the morning and these pyschos show back up with more of their friends and I know all they want is more trouble. So I start telling everyone that they need to leave so alot of my friends leave but the ones who where crashig at my house stayed but these psychos wouldn't leave and got into one more fihgt inside my house and I was really upset and and statred to scream and yell off the top of my lungs for them to leave. Well they didn't leave and just stood outside of my house, I guess wanting to jump me or something. So I called the sheriffs to come out so they would leave, well they finally did leave after calling the law. But those idoits slashed one of my tires on my truck.:mad: After this I am nevering having a party at my house again. I'm 20 yrs old and I think I shouldn't have to put up with all this high school nonsence.

The reason why I know now I truely love my xbox is that each time a fight broke out in my house. I rushed over to my xbox to make sure no damage would fall upon my xbox. Instead of worring about anything else.

what a beautiful story i just woulda took a hammer and a board with a nail in it and started running at em with it

gula
03-02-2002, 07:55 PM
So emotional...monkey please give me a tissue.