PDA

View Full Version : Hello Again!

predatorprime
07-18-2007, 07:42 AM
Hello Everyone...
I used to post quite a bit on these forums but have been out of the forum scene for a couple months. I'm going to try and post a bit more regularly from now on, now that I've dropped some other gaming commitments (running a WoW guild).

ll Mista GT ll
07-18-2007, 09:56 AM
Welcome back you sexy piece of man meat!

Nato King
07-18-2007, 10:06 AM
Oh this is where you did your first post back.

I am glad to you man. I haven't been online in a bit because my xbox is broken trying to buy the eilte. But good to see old friends again.

serg.

mattgame
07-18-2007, 10:11 AM
I didn't know you left for so long. Howdy pahdnuh!

addict
07-18-2007, 12:26 PM
welcome back

wulkar
07-18-2007, 01:02 PM
Welcome back prime. good to see you again.

Shawn-XBA
07-18-2007, 07:24 PM
Welcome back predator!

Zimmbob
07-18-2007, 09:16 PM
Oh this is where you did your first post back.

I am glad to you man. I haven't been online in a bit because my xbox is broken trying to buy the eilte. But good to see old friends again.

serg.

Did i hear (read) elite??? That's what I'm talking about! I just got mine because I seemed to have gotten the inevitable Red Ring of Lights and boy oh boy is it SWEET! I hope you enjoy yours as much as i do mine. oh yeah, and welcome back Predator haha ...

FatBox
07-18-2007, 09:21 PM
Did i hear (read) elite??? That's what I'm talking about! I just got mine because I seemed to have gotten the inevitable Red Ring of Lights and boy oh boy is it SWEET! I hope you enjoy yours as much as i do mine. oh yeah, and welcome back Predator haha ...

And who are you?

Ainokeatoo
07-19-2007, 03:26 PM
And who are you?

Who are you? xD I think he is one of the newer game reviewers...

Nato King
07-19-2007, 08:25 PM
Who are you? xD I think he is one of the newer game reviewers...

Oh sorry guys for not saying anything but that is Zimmbob-XBA he is are new mod here at xboxaddict please give him a good warm welcome let him feel right at home. Once I get my elite next week sometime I will be seeing if he is any good on the xbox360 like me.

Ainokeatoo
07-19-2007, 10:18 PM
Oh sorry guys for not saying anything but that is Zimmbob-XBA he is are new mod here at xboxaddict please give him a good warm welcome let him feel right at home. Once I get my elite next week sometime I will be seeing if he is any good on the xbox360 like me.

Ahh I see, xD but he did do a pretty good review on shadow run xD, we miss you though serg...

Nato King
07-20-2007, 04:03 AM
Ahh I see, xD but he did do a pretty good review on shadow run xD, we miss you though serg...

I know I was not posting here but I was busy with my personal work. Just because I wasn't posting in the fourms doesn't mean I didn't come to the site everyday because I was. Must say good to be back in the swing of things.

Serg