PDA

View Full Version : Top 25 Xbox Games Of All Time

mattgame
07-18-2007, 08:12 PM
Check it out, agree or disagree? What would you change and what got dissed?

http://xbox.ign.com/articles/772/772315p1.html

FatBox
07-18-2007, 08:18 PM
Whenever I see a list of "top Xbox games" I always know what's going to be number one, that's a no brainer. But I think that Morrowind should have been number 4, KOTOR being number 3, and Chaos Theory being number 5. And I know I'm going to get flamed for this but I also think that Halo 2 should be number 1 and Halo: CE should be number 2, though the Halo: CE campaign was 50 times better than Halo 2, Halo 2 had WAY better multi-player. But for the rest of the list, I don't really care.

Variation-XBA
07-18-2007, 11:58 PM
I was very impressed they included not so well known titles that are complete gems that no ones really played:

25) Jet Set Radio Future (Just godly)
22) Beyond Good and Evil
21) Panzer Dragoon Orta
18) Psychonauts (Omg sequel please)
12) The Chronicles of Rid****: Escape from Butcher Bay (amazing for its time, cant wait for the remake)

Indigo Prophecy really shoulda been on that list, but then again, I'm probly one of the 3 people who have ever played it and even know about it. Raze's Hell should be on there somewhere else too. Hell, RTCW was amazing as a 1st gen LIVE title, but no mention

FatBox
07-19-2007, 12:22 AM
I was very impressed they included not so well known titles that are complete gems that no ones really played:

25) Jet Set Radio Future (Just godly)
22) Beyond Good and Evil
21) Panzer Dragoon Orta
18) Psychonauts (Omg sequel please)
12) The Chronicles of Rid****: Escape from Butcher Bay (amazing for its time, cant wait for the remake)

Indigo Prophecy really shoulda been on that list, but then again, I'm probly one of the 3 people who have ever played it and even know about it. Raze's Hell should be on there somewhere else too. Hell, RTCW was amazing as a 1st gen LIVE title, but no mention

Yeah RTCW is still my favorite live game besides Halo 2, it definitaly should have been on that list.

leethal_4ce
01-12-2008, 02:17 AM
Where's Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath? :( That was an amazing game. Still waiting for it to be added to the backwards compatability list....

Ainokeatoo
01-12-2008, 07:28 AM
I liked JSRF as did most people but I honestly don't think it deserved 25th it's a good game but it does get boring I mean it gets insanely repetitive but I liked it. Although I would think Iron Phoenix would have made at least the 20's, it was the first of it's kind I guess, I mean 16 players playing against each other and it's hack and slash....

WARTH0G DRIVER
01-12-2008, 01:09 PM
I think I agreewith the list. It's pretty accurate to me. :confused:

:cheers: The good old games! :)

m4oH
01-12-2008, 02:06 PM
I believe Morrowind should've been 4 and RS3 should've have been around 6ish. And the other splinter cell's should've been somewhere on there. Pandora Tomorrow was astounding. I agree in many aspects but disagree in some as well.

BROOKLYNSBATMAN
01-12-2008, 05:42 PM
The list made sence to me but i cant believe they gave recognition to a game i though no one knew about .... AND I SWEAR!!!
It was one of the best games i have ever played in my life... i would buy it again if it ever came out on xbox originals....
has anyone played beyond good and evil,
if you never herd of this game .. its cool. cause it was by sheer luck i ended up playing this game... actualy my 360 messed up and i went to gamecrazy to buy some originals for my xbox cause i had nothing else to play with and the dude said try this game and man it was so awesome... everyone should play this game at first it seems very kiddish but it is a great game...

leethal_4ce
01-12-2008, 08:33 PM
The list made sence to me but i cant believe they gave recognition to a game i though no one knew about .... AND I SWEAR!!!
It was one of the best games i have ever played in my life... i would buy it again if it ever came out on xbox originals....
has anyone played beyond good and evil,
if you never herd of this game .. its cool. cause it was by sheer luck i ended up playing this game... actualy my 360 messed up and i went to gamecrazy to buy some originals for my xbox cause i had nothing else to play with and the dude said try this game and man it was so awesome... everyone should play this game at first it seems very kiddish but it is a great game...

It's really well known, it just didn't sell a million copies. Like Psychonauts.

mattgame
01-12-2008, 08:48 PM
I started Beyond but I kinda got bored of it quick. Maybe I'll check it out again.

Shawn-XBA
01-12-2008, 10:28 PM
Thats a pretty good list, but where's Doom 3 that game was awesome.

SGT TrunkMonkey
01-12-2008, 11:53 PM
Id have to say jet set radio and Fusion Frenzy my favs