PDA

View Full Version : Brute Force

goingwreckless
03-02-2002, 08:27 PM
brute force is probably going to be better than halo because you can be 4 people [a white woman, black woman, dinosaur, and a man] with more human weapons like machine guns and lots more i probably get this game in may because im trying to get surround sound for my Xbox and dvd and T.V.

Dre
03-06-2002, 02:45 PM
Anyone know if this game will support online playing à la Halo style?

Project Ego
03-06-2002, 09:22 PM
First of all let me just say that there will adventually be a game that surpasses halo. I would say the closest to doing so right now would be JSRF. Which i own. But with all due respect as much as i like brute force and i plan to buy it i highly doubt it will surpass halo. And as for your online question. Brute Force has officialy cancelled the online project. Although you might be able to play through a hub via gamespy.

studepaber
03-07-2002, 03:24 PM
This still will be one heck of a multiplayer game. Since this is a tactical shooter of somesort wouldn't it be awesome if the game utilized a 4 player coop mode????? I would soil myself ;) If it's only deathmatch-type though I will still be happy.

l Maximus l
03-07-2002, 04:56 PM
Originally posted by studepaber
This still will be one heck of a multiplayer game. Since this is a tactical shooter of somesort wouldn't it be awesome if the game utilized a 4 player coop mode????? I would soil myself ;) If it's only deathmatch-type though I will still be happy.

Well, then, may I ask you now to bust out your diaper or later? :D Because it is going to be up to 4 player coop!! WOO HOO!!

The only thing that is not confirmed for this AMAZING game is that it is System Link capable. If it has that, then, Halo will be given a run for it's money!

The Terminator
03-07-2002, 06:34 PM
Shiyeet... 4 player co-op. I'm gonna love this game, and I'm sure it'll hook all or almost all of my friends! I'll probably have 5-8 cars parked outside my house every night, lol!

From the previews, this looks likea shooter I'll really love. I can't wait to bust out the minigun =]

JADE8704
03-07-2002, 07:56 PM
hey max, where'd you hear that its 4 player co-op? that would be sweet, man! i think this game will be the next halo...hopefully it will have online capability with it and also system link.....is this game still coming out in march??

studepaber
03-07-2002, 09:00 PM
Wow *soilage*, Max I hope what you said about BF is true and that it doesn't get scrapped when the game comes out. Do you remember where you heard about the coop? Wow and I thought Halo 2 player coop was kewl. I agree if this game has system link it will definitely rival Halo (easily), all I need now is for my cheap friends to buy Xboxes (dam scavengers keep mooching off of mine!). I hope but doubt that this game is coming out in March, although I heard it was gonna make the European launch. This game and Unreal are my most wanted games this year.

goingwreckless
03-07-2002, 10:05 PM
have a gym bring of 31 friends and play brute force
divide into 4 teams [8 people on one] and have tournaments like crazy man that would be tight i wonder if there will be transportation in the game

Project Ego
03-07-2002, 10:25 PM
I want to know just where you heard that it will be co op. Because i havent seen anything in the entire planet that would support this. Dont go around making up lies just because you want to be cool.

studepaber
03-08-2002, 02:33 PM
Are you doubting the almight beer-drinking Maximus??? how dare you, lol. This guy obviosuly isn't the type of guy that bullsh*ts around , but I am also curious as to what source you got this from, unless you forget (no biggie). It would make perfect sense if this game was 4 player coop tho, oh please for the love of all that is good, ha.

Dre
03-08-2002, 02:48 PM
Brute Force has many great features, including:
[...]
4-player multiplayer option - Choose from a huge assortment of multi-play options as you battle it out with up to three friends or pick your favourite commando and go it alone.

http://www.tfhgaming.com/bruteforcepreview.php

raVen
03-09-2002, 01:12 PM
If this game is still a while off, just remember all the things that Bungie announced for Halo but left out due to lack of time. Although I have to admit this game looks like it will really kick ass.

That article mentions 4 player but not 4 player co-op...

kornavs19
03-11-2002, 04:34 PM
He heard it from me.. I sent him a link that tells u about it. its www.cloudchaser.com
got to previews and look for brute force. Its goanna b n insane game!!!!!!!!!!!

kornavs19
03-11-2002, 05:53 PM
heres the direct link http://microsoft.cloudchaser.com/previews/index.php?view=brute_force&system=xbox&type=software