PDA

View Full Version : Project Gotham Is My Favorite xbox game!

xfan2k2
03-02-2002, 08:47 PM
Today, Saturday, I just sat and played PGR all day. What a great game this is. I got it for x-mas and am still playing it! I just unlocked the Ferrari 360 Moderna and was streat racing in San Francisco when I decided that this was my favorite xbox game out of the six that I own: Halo, Bloodwake, Fever, Wreckless, SSX, and PGR. This game has soooo much replay value its unbealievable! Please..If you haven't checked this game out, or just got boared of it give it a chance... It will pull you in and never let you go.. Anyone feal the same way?

zeek39
03-02-2002, 08:52 PM
I used to but I stopped :P
however now I'm thinking about playing it again

Xbox
03-02-2002, 09:06 PM
Glad to see you have a favorite game. I currently own "Halo, and JSFR" which I bought JSFR today, and I enjoy playing it. I belive JSFR is my favorite single-player,and Halo is multiplayer.

xfan2k2
03-02-2002, 09:12 PM
I own JGR for dreamcast and I loved it to death so im definatrally gonna pick up JSRF, maybe that will be my new favorite game. I loved Halo and all, but I don't think I appericiated it as much as others...but I love it wnough to have Halo tournaments with 8 people and a link at my house evert so-often(i've convinced many to get an xbox)

batman46st
03-03-2002, 12:36 AM
my wife loves that game.

Xavier Malkier
03-03-2002, 01:02 AM
I don't know. PGR is mediocre for me. Don't get me wrong, it's a beautiful game, but that's about it. I'm too used to Gran Turismo type play, where you can actually beef up your car. And also, where there are more than twenty-nine cars (or however few there are) to race. I don't know. It's all right.

-X

Malachi
03-03-2002, 03:54 AM
I thought you could tinker with your cars settings in PGR....am I wrong? (Or can you tinker and not buy new parts for them?)

xfan2k2
03-03-2002, 09:03 AM
the only thing you can change on your car is the color.

xboxking
03-03-2002, 07:06 PM
If PGR was ever able to be played online (which here's hoping), not being able to modify the car would be excellent (IMO). Only because, you would be able to have more closer racers (where the best driver deserves to win not the best setup).

On the other hand, if you were able to modify the car, the racing would be more realistic.

If a server had an option for modification on or off, this would overcome both good/bad points.

-WorldSpawn-
03-07-2002, 08:44 AM
I'll make this short... try Rallisport Challenge, then tell me what your favorite racing game is :P

Woocifer
03-08-2002, 12:31 PM
I agree with WorldSpawn...

but I think only because I've played the hell out of PGR hahaa but Rallisport is amazing.