PDA

View Full Version : PS2 controller on the xbox is here!!

Gammer4Life
03-02-2002, 09:23 PM
You can now use your playstation controller on the xbox with the X-Connection. It is a converter box that just simply let you plug a ps controller in it and plug the other end into the xbox console and walla. You can use any PS controller preferrably PS2 dualshock 2. That is what I use :) The L1,R1 buttons are used for the black and white buttons (duh). From my experience the x-connection works great it isn't crappy, it is very responsive the ps controller is more responsive on the xbox than the ps2. ha! Only thing is that the pressure sensitive part of the buttons do not work, but the rumble works great! the dual thumbsticks work great too. So this is a must buy. Don't worry about the pressure sensitive buttons because the xbox games don't support that anyway. it's 24 bucks!!!! get it!!!!!!!

details on this site http://www.funcoland.com/product.asp?product%5Fid=801382 .

This is a great thing, just don't think your going to have fun playing halo with it because the ps controller sucks at halo!!!
its the best for sports and fighting games though.

The main reason I got it is because of sports games and when someone comes over they won't have any excuse about the controls because i'll throw that in their face!!!!

Yankeez
03-02-2002, 11:16 PM
this news is about 4 months old but thanx anyways

Plewis
03-02-2002, 11:20 PM
Originally posted by Yankeez
this news is about 4 months old but thanx anyways

xbox came out about 4 months ago. this didnt come out the same month as the xbox:rolleyes: but thanx anyways:)

FlyBoy
03-03-2002, 12:09 AM
I hate the PS/PS2 controllers! In fact, I just sold my PS original console for 76 bucks w/the 2 controllers on eBay... now I can buy 2 more XBOX controllers and complete the system!!!:cool: