PDA

View Full Version : Want to watch a show that makes you feel good about your xbox?

Mercury
03-02-2002, 10:08 PM
Then watch Electric Playground. You'll have to check your local listings for when it comes on. It's a fantastic game show that has two great knowledgeable hosts who can be quite funny. They review games from all platforms.

Anyway, they seem to really like the xbox. The newer shows has tons of xbox related material. They give the games great review scores. In one episode they went over all 3 platforms and suggested in the end for people to lean toward the xbox. Saying that one of it's strengths is the developers love xbox so that there will be plenty of games for the system as time goes on.

Of course they have a website, but their show is the best!

zeek39
03-02-2002, 10:12 PM
Is this on one of those special channels or is it on a cable channel?

Mercury
03-02-2002, 10:42 PM
Cable Channel

It's on the newVR channel Saturdays at 10:30am for those here in Ontario, Canda.

MediocreMike
03-02-2002, 11:13 PM
Thanks, I will look for it. Has anyone besides me seen Dan and Steve's Videogame Explosion? If you have seen it, what do you think of it?

morgan_rhys
03-03-2002, 09:55 AM
I believe that Electronic Playground is on The Discovery Channel on Fridays in the States, but I can't remember the time exactly.

Razor70
03-03-2002, 11:12 AM
Its on Friday's on the Discovery Channel at 10:30am cst and 6:30pm cst. The hosts of the show are very funny and they really seem to like what they do. I used to watch it all the time when Discovery Channel had it on everyday at 6:30pm. But they have changed the times on all their shows recently and now it's only on Friday.

Dan and Steve's Video Game Explosion would be a cool show if they would REVIEW MORE GAMES, instead of having those stupid little skits inbetween. For those that have never seen them, they are on Burly TV late night on Thursdays on TNN. The show can get kinda racy so make sure not to watch it when the kids are around.