PDA

View Full Version : Project K-X

Adema
03-02-2002, 10:18 PM
Have you seen the screen shots from this. It looks like an awesome game. OXM says that it is supposed to come out in Q3 2002, but I haven't heard anything about it.

zeek39
03-02-2002, 10:22 PM
whats oxm stand for? :P

gtaplayer
03-02-2002, 10:29 PM
official xbox magaazine

Afro Aura
03-03-2002, 12:42 AM
Originally posted by Adema
Have you seen the screen shots from this. It looks like an awesome game. OXM says that it is supposed to come out in Q3 2002, but I haven't heard anything about it.
hmm I've seen it moving on a cr@p program over here "Kakutou Chojin" it did look a bit like a very good looking Tekken aarrggghh I hope it doesn't come out looking one as I hate those press any button to win, this was a very earlier version with that Bruce Lee with glasses and a sort af amazon women, the reason why I said this is that when Lee hit this women she was punched into the air and it looked so silly, I just hope they make it a bit more real and not a comedy fighting game

addicted_2_xbox
03-12-2002, 12:13 PM
Is this a beat-em up or do you actually walk around in the dark alleys? It sounds pretty good, if they pull of what the preview says then I'd buy it to show off the power of Xbox. This is exactly what they said:
Boasting an Advanced Fighting System, Kakuto Chojin offers players a completely different effect every time they spar. With cascading shadows, head snaps, flexing muscles and buckling legs, Kakuto Chojin immerses players in the dark, gritty underworld of street brawling. Kakuto Chojin is under development by Dream Publishing.

GRAVEDIGGER
04-02-2002, 04:35 PM
Yea this game looks pretty dam good, and the premise alone seems to be intruiging!..and that guy with the red X riped across his chest looks like one bad mama-jama!:cool: And before i even play this game i declare him my favorite character:cool:

Untill next time...:mad: