PDA

View Full Version : Final Fantasy X

Dre
03-02-2002, 10:25 PM
Hi everyone,

this is in fact my 1st post so I'd like to just say hello to everyone first. Hello everyone :)

Anyhoo, I've been a final fantasy fan since the original nintendo game. I almost bought a PS2 just for FFX but decided to go with the xbox due to the superior hardware. Now I go over to my buddy's place the other day and he's got FFX and all I can say is ****.

I've read here that lucasarts and bioware are making an rpg.. but I'm wondering if it can live up to the same kind of RPG standards that have been set for the PS2. I sure hope so.. if its not going to be the Star Wars game.. anyone have any suggestions for a developer that could produce a game like FFX for the Xbox? Personally.. I would love it if Microsoft just bought Squaresoft, but I don't think we'll be witnessing that in the forseeable future.

So, let me know what ya guys think!

later,
Dre

Xbox
03-02-2002, 10:43 PM
NightCaster is supposed to be good

Highlite23
03-03-2002, 06:43 PM
Dre, good things come to those who wait. We are only 3 months old. We are in the same position PS2 was when it launched, great system no good games, although it hink we have some doosies already.

Now this is strictly my opinion and i have no proof, but i think you will see FF on the xbox, MS is not in this to fail, and Sqare is in it for the money just like all the other companies, so i wouldn't be surprised to see some Sony franchise games cross over, if not i'm sure we will have some of our own to brag about.

Oh, welcome to the funny farm...:D