Oddworld: Munch's Oddysee Microsoft
Project Gotham Racing Microsoft
RalliSport Challenge Microsoft
Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 3 Activision
Transworld Surf Infogrames
Wreckless: The Yakuza Missions Activision

Aussie_18
03-03-2002, 02:19 AM
Yo Roachy where bouts in Australia are ya...
Im in brissy!!

AND I AM **** EXCITED ABOUT XBOX!!
I DONT THINK I CAN LAST ANOTHER 11 DAYS!! :confused:

Rochey69r
03-03-2002, 02:24 AM
im in melb mate

unfortunately i dont have broadband so i wont be able to play online.

hey mate tell us what your getting.
im gettin:

Xbox
Controller
DVD pack
ADVANCed AV pack
Halo
Amped
Munche's oddysee

total: $1108.70

OUCH!!!

Aussie_18
03-03-2002, 02:30 AM
Thats alot dude....

Im getting:

XBOX (obviuosly)
Additional Controller
Project Gotham
Halo

But then im only 14 :D

Rochey69r
03-03-2002, 02:41 AM
cool im 16

hey do u use msn messenger?? if you do contact me at the_rochestar@hotmail.com

P.S. ive played an xbox.

DenniZz81
03-03-2002, 03:38 AM
Not long now, i live in sweden i have waited ever since the us release. im getting Halo, Doa3 and Rallisport
Its gonna be cool playing online.. guess i haveto drag a cable down the livingroom =) but thats no effort...
woho!
/D

XboxGamers
03-03-2002, 04:45 AM
That's a nice game list you're having in Australia. Here's a nice Australia site. Enjoy your gaming soon!!! :D http://www.xboxau.com/

xboxking
03-03-2002, 07:26 PM
Hi fellow aussies. I'm getting:

Xbox
Xtra Controller
DVD pack
Halo
Munche's oddysee
Project Gotham Racing
Rallisport Challenge
DOA3

total: $1270

BTW, I live in Brisbane.

mr sinister
03-04-2002, 04:18 AM
woohoo it is now only 9 days not including the thursday it comes out, i cant wait, ive been counting down 4 so frigging long now i think im gonna explode so stand bak. i myself have decided 2 get halo,jetsetradio, and either project gotham or wreckless, can sumone help me make up my mind?
party on my fellow aussies its great 2 c so many of u
:)

Rochey69r
03-04-2002, 04:28 AM
definately hire PGR and WRECKLESS

as you can deicide which one is better for you

mr sinister
03-04-2002, 04:52 AM
that aint gonna help, i have already as all my local video shops if they r gonna b getting the xbox and they all said they wont b getting it 4 at least a couple of months which as u could imagine deadset shattered me but i think i will live. hey where in melbourne r u from, im down on the mornington peninsular. thanx 4 the reply 2my other ? i will b out scouting all the targets i know, im gonna try and find out if E.B. has any of there stock in yet which is where i buy all my games and hardware from because if u dont like it u can return it within 7 days no matter what

Rancey
03-04-2002, 04:54 AM
EB has a 7 day return policy, so you can always get the one you think you'll prefer and return it if you are really that upset with it.

mr sinister
03-04-2002, 05:09 AM
that is probably what i will end up doing i just thought that if i get pgr and it is good then iwill have to take it bak to find out what wreckless is like and if it is no good then i will have to take it bak and get the original game i got, (DOES THAT MAKE ANY SENSE)? i thought if i could get sum mail from people who have played it then it mite help me make up my mind. its a bit hard 4 us aussies 2 answer properly yet as none of us have probaly even played the games yet so i asked the question on another thread also

Rancey
03-04-2002, 05:11 AM
Well I'm not saying you should, but you could always get both then if you don't like one/both take them back. Or if you like them both keep 'em both :)

mr sinister
03-04-2002, 05:27 AM
u have no idea how much i would love to but i have already spent about 1200 smackers on the xbox, and i pretty much dont have a dime left to spend on it (not 2 mention that my wife doesnt even know about it yet and when she does find out and she relises how much splash i have spent on it she will most likely cutoff my penut):eek:

Aussie_18
03-04-2002, 03:50 PM
Hey now only 8 days till release!! :eek:

Let this thread be the OFFICIAL aussie countdown place where we count day by day till release :D

Rochey69r
03-05-2002, 03:19 AM
Originally posted by mr sinister
u have no idea how much i would love to but i have already spent about 1200 smackers on the xbox, and i pretty much dont have a dime left to spend on it (not 2 mention that my wife doesnt even know about it yet and when she does find out and she relises how much splash i have spent on it she will most likely cutoff my penut):eek:

LOL MAN!!

MAKE SURE YOU GET HALO!!!!

Rochey69r
03-05-2002, 03:26 AM
Originally posted by Aussie_18
Hey now only 8 days till release!! :eek:

Let this thread be the OFFICIAL aussie countdown place where we count day by day till release :D

THIS is good but i will make the official thread with a diif heading
it will read 'Official Australian Countdown'

Chr0nik
03-05-2002, 06:23 AM
Are they going to come out with the Crocodile Hunter for you blokes in Ausssie Land . :)