PDA

View Full Version : Beautiful Katamari Demo Now On Marketplace!

Variation-XBA
08-14-2007, 02:20 PM
So stop reading this and go get it! It's only about 450Mb as well :)

thAshAdyOne
08-14-2007, 02:46 PM
a game about rolling balls around...?

suspected man sechs participant identified: Variation

Variation-XBA
08-14-2007, 02:54 PM

suspected man sechs participant identified: Variation

Dude, I'm already there!

:cool:

Edit: I finally broke 5 meters before demo time ran out! (Y)

addict
08-14-2007, 05:47 PM
it totally sucks

CrazyCougar
08-14-2007, 10:50 PM
One word.....Weird.

I think I'll definitely pass on this one.

CarGuy
08-14-2007, 11:30 PM

Balls? what?

TheCovenant
08-21-2007, 03:46 AM
the last two were for playstation 2, and suddenly they throw the 3rd one on us? im dl the demo, but they better ease me into this ball rolling world, cause i don't understand why this is supposed to be fun...

Nato King
08-21-2007, 09:44 AM
Dude, I'm already there!

:cool:

Edit: I finally broke 5 meters before demo time ran out! (Y)

Nice I think the highest I got up to was about 4m 64cm

CrazyCougar
08-21-2007, 10:29 PM
Honestly, why is this game supposed to be fun? Its pretty freakin stupid!!!!!!! I am dummer for having played the demo.

Variation-XBA
08-21-2007, 10:56 PM
I am dummer for having played the demo.

I can see that :O

It's a quirk game. I'm surprised it did well over here when it was on PS2 cause usually the overseas games like this doesn't catch on, but this one did.

Xbox has a different fanbase, and I'm wondering if this will be something they will want to play

Ainokeatoo
08-22-2007, 08:04 AM
Ha ha ha the only thing I was thinking was "Damn how mutated would I look if my left nut was that huge and stuck to everything, i'd be carrying around dead men from rainbow six cuz I tea bag so much" This is a good time killing game and that's about it, it really wasn't fun, it was funny but not fun, the only part I liked was when it got huge and started picking people up but it sucks the controls are horrible so are the graphics x.x even for a cartoonish game the graphics suck....This should be a arcade game at most.

Variation-XBA
08-22-2007, 02:37 PM
It's supposed to have the graphics and art style that it does, ON PURPOSE.

Why does no one get this.... It's not trying to have next-gen graphics at all.

Controls are just fine, though I've played the previous two titles. Dunno how much more you want tbh.

Ainokeatoo
08-22-2007, 06:08 PM
It's supposed to have the graphics and art style that it does, ON PURPOSE.

Why does no one get this.... It's not trying to have next-gen graphics at all.

Controls are just fine, though I've played the previous two titles. Dunno how much more you want tbh.

>.> it looks like something that should have stayed on the playstation or wherever it came from... I don't really 'want' anything like I said to me, it's a good time killer especially when you're waiting days for a game you want *cough* two worlds *cough*

wasabi_
08-22-2007, 07:59 PM
I for one liked this demo and the original Katamari Damacy. All you guys who dont like it can stick to my balls.

Variation-XBA
08-22-2007, 10:37 PM
I for one liked this demo and the original Katamari Damacy. All you guys who dont like it can stick to my balls.

Double Entendre for the win!

Ainokeatoo
08-23-2007, 12:43 AM

Okay wasabi *stuck to wasabi's balls* lets go for a spin baby :rofl:

.:LRG:.VinTaGe
09-05-2007, 08:02 PM
one of the great games
it is one of the games that you think will suck and is great
that is the next game i am going to buy(fall 07)
(well after halo 3 of course)

All around fun game a good game to use as a stress relief you cant be mad with a Asian thing and a big ball

mattgame
09-06-2007, 07:54 AM
I have passed over this thread so many times because I am in no way interested in Katamari, I mean at all. Now after reading these replies......., I almost missed some of the funniest replies evah!!! Thanks Var for making this thread! OMG!! Shady, Crazy, and Ainok, you guys are hilarious!!:rofl:

BORNGD
09-07-2007, 11:55 AM
One word.....Weird.

I think I'll definitely pass on this one.

yeah, i dont get why people are excited about this game

Ainokeatoo
09-08-2007, 02:37 AM
o.o I guess it's something about the gameplay thing, over graphics... Personally I had no idea what the hell I was doing other than rolling people over and having them stick to my extremely enormous ball.... xD

MXracer721
09-10-2007, 07:29 PM
I personally like the game. I've been waiting for it to come out on xbox for a while. I'll prolly pick it up but not when its 60 bucks, i'll wait for the price to go down. This game also seems to appeal to stoners. Wonder what the game would be like on shrooms or acid?

btw, Vintage what kinda KTM do ya have?

NiNeBReaKeR
09-11-2007, 03:01 AM
i couldnt figure out how to move my ball. this game is way to difficult for me. I deleted this after playing the demo once,this game is worse then paris hiltons music video.(well mabye not that bad)
And i guess you'd have to stoned to even think twice about katimari.
btw MX your post count is 666 .

Unreal
09-18-2007, 09:39 AM
I had alot of fun with the franchise on the PS2. Its so over the top for music, art style and gameplay that you can't help but laugh when you have the diameter of your ball to the point when you are picking up clouds, buildings, cars etc. Its a nice diversion from the FPS and Racers that dominate the 360.

jelgiad
09-19-2007, 12:44 PM
I was watching a friend play the demo the other day. Everybody raves about the game, but i just dont get it. I'll have to try it out. It seems interesting, but it also looks like something that i would get bored by really quick.