PDA

View Full Version : Ok, someone help me with this please!!! SSX Tricky....

Malachi
03-03-2002, 03:38 AM
Okay.
Some people say the graphics suck. Some people say the graphics are awesome.

I'm talking about slowdown here people, some say the Xbox version of Tricky has it bad, some people say it has it a little and some people say its as smooth as an SS Commodore (an Australian car....ok...it just means very smooth :D ).

For ****s sake, WHAT IS THE GO!?!? Does it have bad slowdown or not??

SOMEONE GIVE ME AN UN-BIASED ANSWER.

:)

xfan2k2
03-03-2002, 09:02 AM
there is slowdown when there are many boarders on th screen at a time. But the graphics in this game are good, just good. I baught the game a few days after christmas and still play it today..it has good 2-player.

wweomaniac
03-03-2002, 11:44 AM
well... the slowdown aint bad at all. a lot of the games on xbox have slow down and same with ps2. Halo has slwdown and so does Fusion Frenzy.

the slowdown on ssx aint bad at all and is prolly less noticable. I played and mastered that game and dlow down didnt affect me.

SSX TRICKY Rox and everyone should play it. Kicks Amped's ass

Sangha
03-03-2002, 11:49 AM
The slowdown is very noticeable when there are a lot of boarders on the screen but it doesn't really take away from the game, it's still worth buying.

Highlite23
03-03-2002, 06:17 PM
There is a bit of slow down when there are multiple charecters on the screen, but the game has such a high Fun factor, IMO, that it really takes nothing away from the experience. It is a little tweeked compared to the PS2 version, but lacks what quite a few current XBOX titles lack, the use of the XBOX power.

For example...NBA 2K2 is , IMO, the best basketball game out there, but my only complaint would be that it's pretty much a direct port of the PS2 version, once again developers ignoring the power available.

In time you will see this trend go away just like it did for PS2. Remember they had the same complaints at there early stages.

Get it, play it, enjoy it.:cool: