PDA

View Full Version : I don't get the point in JSRF and what would make this game fun

bobbarker
03-03-2002, 10:29 AM
Mabye I don't like this game becuz im only about an hour into it. But so far I don't see whats so fun about looking for things to tag. Will this game get any better?

El Pollo Loco
03-03-2002, 10:43 AM
I dunno man. I got this game and it bored the hell outta me.

xboxmaster2002
03-03-2002, 10:48 AM
the game is great especialy later on maybe your one of the few people that i herd dosnt like it this is the greatest game at least one of the greatest.

wweomaniac
03-03-2002, 11:38 AM
i know. my friend got it and he's been anticipating its release for a few months. He's in love with it. I don't get the point. Maybe ill stop by his house tomorrow and see what the fuss is aboot.

dougi3000
03-03-2002, 12:37 PM
That is all you do in the game, look for tag points and avoid the cops.

It is the same as the Dreamcast one. I don't understand what is so fun about it.

redrum237
03-03-2002, 12:44 PM
dude i was the same way, i thought it was the dumbest idea EVER for a game, then i rented it yesterday. i cant put the **** thing down, i dont know y but it is just so much fun (yes its a dumb idea for a game but it is truly REALLY fun)

P.S. i absolutly HATE hip-hop, but this game is just to fun to pass up, ill be buying it soon as i have to return it.

JimmieDoogan
03-03-2002, 01:42 PM
Anyone could ask the same question of ANY GAME. Its all subjective to what we prefer. Just because you don't prefer something doesn't mean it sucks. Especially if there are hundreds of other people out there who disagree with you. For instance, I think New Legends is a bust but there a some people out there who don't. And what about those raving about ObiWan... different strokes for different folks. Thats all.

Toder
03-03-2002, 04:13 PM
The idea of the graphitti is to draw out the other gangs or individual skaters your looking to go at it with. And you don't avoid the cops you knock em down and tag em. Trust me the game gets harder as you go along. And its very addicting.

Highlite23
03-03-2002, 05:43 PM
Realize that the tagging aspect of the game is really a sideline to the rest of the game. Your goals are a big part of it, off the Mystery Tape, when you find one. The ghosts the other. As you progress the difficulty gets bumped just enough to keep you going.

Not to mention the multi-player modes are alot of fun , my personal favorith Hog the Ball.

You definetlly have to give this game a little time if it hasn't knocked you over in an hour. Then again it is possible you may not like it. Hopefully not, i can't seem to get enough.

Jeepster
03-03-2002, 09:28 PM
This game is awesome IMO. There's a whole bunch of stuff to unlock, the graphics are kickass (especially on a widescreen HDTV) the music is great also. I've played for 7 hours now and haven't done 1/4 of the game. Oh yeah, you also have Street Challenges to complete once you've cleared each level.