PDA

View Full Version : What do you think the future holds?

Craggle
03-03-2002, 10:31 AM
I know this is only my first post but believe me i know everything to be known about Xbox but i just started going to this site recently.
What do you lot think the future of xbox holds? Do you think the graphics can get any better? Do you think any more gadgets such as the game commander or more surprises are in store? I have just been thinking about that as no other console has power anywhere near the Xbox so i dont think anybody knows just how much it is capable of!

Razor70
03-03-2002, 11:07 AM
Oh ya, we have only seen the beginning of what the Xbox will do. Everything that has come out til now is just the tip of the iceberg. This time next year I think we will be seeing some really incredible things with our beloved gaming machine.

XBOX RULEZ THE WORLD!

rr9597
03-03-2002, 11:11 AM
for halloween Im gonna be an XBOX!!!

Highlite23
03-03-2002, 06:57 PM
I think when the xbox goes on line with the game comander the video game industry will expolde. How much more interaction can you have, it's going to be an awsome thing.

As far as the potential of the xbox, keep in mind, as another post stated, your just scratching the surface of what this system is capable of.

Yeah, i'm happy with what the future holds;)