PDA

View Full Version : Five games you want on 360

greg756
08-20-2007, 06:35 AM
This does not include anything sony puts out.

1. a sequel to skies of arcadia
2. a sequel to crimson skies
3. descent or duke 3d on live arcade
4. a new mutant league football
5. an arcade collection from sega and namco

drop your list by, im curious to see what you want on the 360

Variation-XBA
08-20-2007, 12:42 PM
3.duke 3d on live arcade

This is already on the way ;)

Hrm, top of my head:

-Killer Instinct re-make/new, don't care, just give us KI back Rare!
-Manhunt 2 (why the hell is Wii getting it and not 360, well, if it even comes out)
-Kingdom Hearts 3 (Comon Square, give us some love!)
-MGS4 (duh)
-Return To Castle Wolfenstein 2 (I know its in development, but lets hope its awesome for xbox again!)
-Jet Set Radio Next!
-Crimson Skies 2
-More MMO's

l Maximus l
08-20-2007, 04:28 PM
All I want is an XBox Live enabled Halo 1 and I would be content for life!

Whoopage
08-20-2007, 04:37 PM
I would love to see Halo 1 online as well - but that always was and always will be a silly dream.

I'm really excited for Return To Castle Wolfenstein 2 if it ever comes around

TheCovenant
08-21-2007, 03:08 AM
hmm, off the top of my head:

Definatly,
1.Killer Instinct 3, or Remake (probably)
2.Starcraft II (maybe, you never know)
3.Marvel Vs. Capcom 3 (never gonna happen)
4.Advent Rising 2 & 3 (tear)
5.Powerstone 3 online (why hasn't this happened?)

that was fun :hardcore:

predatorprime
08-22-2007, 11:37 AM
My Top 5 are;

1) Street Fighter 4 (Super Ultra Turbo Rainbow HD Mix 5 Live)
2) Mech Assault 3 (Make it more like the first one)
3) Samurai Showdown on Live Arcade (Don't care which one but would prefer 2)
4) Blinx the Timesweeper 3 (Go ahead and laugh)
5) Voodoo Vince 2

FatBox
08-22-2007, 01:16 PM
All I want is an XBox Live enabled Halo 1 and I would be content for life!

Agreed. All we need on the 360 is the Halo trilogy and make Halo 1 online. The only games I even own anymore are Halo 1, Halo 2 and Guitar Hero 2, and soon to be Halo 3.

YURDAMASTA
08-23-2007, 01:09 AM
Thats easy a new

Panzer Dragoon Saga 2 {RPG} best RPG ever!!! (NOT!!! a shooter) please...

Settlers VI (may get for Pc hate playing PC games,,,) only game Ill get for PC right now.

Guardian Hero's Next! :moody: best fighter ever!!!

Dragon Force Next!

Phantasy Zone 2 (xbox live) best arcade Shooter ever!!!
:hail:
got to add one more Armada 2, this game too me had very great potential especially with online...

YURDAMASTA
08-23-2007, 01:40 AM
hmm, off the top of my head:

Definatly,
1.Killer Instinct 3, or Remake (probably)
2.Starcraft II (maybe, you never know)
3.Marvel Vs. Capcom 3 (never gonna happen)
4.Advent Rising 2 & 3 (tear)
5.Powerstone 3 online (why hasn't this happened?)

that was fun :hardcore:

Power Stone 3 thats a good one, if you liked this, then you would die for a Guardian heros 2, the first one I still got, was on Sega Saturn, Best Fighter ever!!!, better than streetfighter.

Think Power Stone with 6 players and with Street Fighter characters combos and power moves , not only that co-opp story and 120 characters to chose from in vs mode.
:moody:
Thats Guardian Heros heh!

It was'nt fully 3D like power Stone, the characters were 2D like streetfighter, but the difference was you could jump in between levels front, middle and back, attack someone fighting someone else then jump back and fight another player, moves were all qauter/circle
type streetfighter controls, fire balls you name it, it was there, some power moves could blow up the whole board almost, civilians had no power moves and could only kick and slap lol!
but they could walk in between levels and escape all the way to the back where no one could reach them and when the last guy only had a few hit points you even the civilion had a chance to finish him off, thing is you did'nt worry about them, because if someone picked them because they were weak and concentrated on the toughfest opponent
get his power low and kill the weak ones last or he might have too many hit points and kill you at the end, there's a code that you can put in that unlocks all 120 chatacters in the story mode to play in vs mode we just picked the weaked characters fur fun, but it was funny as He il if you won with one, most of the characters were pretty well rounded as far as moves.
one of the only old games i could still play today, but it funner with 6 to six players and the code in, you could even control how many hit points everyone had.

TheCovenant
08-23-2007, 02:09 AM
Power Stone 3 thats a good one, if you liked this, then you would die for a Guardian heros 2, the first one I still got, was on Sega Saturn, Best Fighter ever!!!, better than streetfighter.

Think Power Stone with 6 players and with Street Fighter characters combos and power moves , not only that co-opp story and 120 characters to chose from in vs mode.
:moody:
Thats Guardian Heros heh!

It was'nt fully 3D like power Stone, the characters were 2D like streetfighter, but the difference was you could jump in between levels front, middle and back, attack someone fighting someone else then jump back and fight another player, moves were all qauter/circle
type streetfighter controls, fire balls you name it, it was there, some power moves could blow up the whole board almost, civilians had no power moves and could only kick and slap lol!
but they could walk in between levels and escape all the way to the back where no one could reach them and when the last guy only had a few hit points you even the civilion had a chance to finish him off, thing is you did'nt worry about them, because if someone picked them because they were weak and concentrated on the toughfest opponent
get his power low and kill the weak ones last or he might have too many hit points and kill you at the end, there's a code that you can put in that unlocks all 120 chatacters in the story mode to play in vs mode we just picked the weaked characters fur fun, but it was funny as He il if you won with one, most of the characters were pretty well rounded as far as moves.
one of the only old games i could still play today, but it funner with 6 to six players and the code in, you could even control how many hit points everyone had.

holy ****, sounds so complex. now i wish i had a saturn, or an emulated console to try it on. Thanks for the heads up though:hump:

Reclaimer
08-23-2007, 04:00 AM
I'd like to see Star Wars Battlefront be redone for the 360. I play Battlefront 2 all the time because its backward compatible, but I'd love to see a devoted 360 version.

I want a 4 player co-op split screen combat game like Conflict Desert Storm. Just like the game, same design, same premise, just for the 360.

I want a big Sega Arcade collection on XBLA. I want Shinobi, E-Swat, Outrun, Afterburner, Thunderblade, Galaxy Force, and Power Drift.

I want a sequel to Crackdown. Yeah, the game is still relatively new, but man that game was fun.

I want the Xbox 360's Media Center Extender to have native Divx support. I've been using the hell out of the Media Extender between my Vista notebook and the 360 and it's really nice. Except that it craps out on Divx movies from my notebook. I'm sure theres ways around it, but I want native support.

Merritt
08-23-2007, 01:18 PM
halo
ff7 remake :crying: in my dreams
idk some other stuff too

Variation-XBA
08-23-2007, 02:26 PM
I want the Xbox 360's Media Center Extender to have native Divx support.

At least we may be getting Xvid support come this fall update :)

Whoopage
08-23-2007, 04:39 PM
TVersity.com (www.tversity.com) - Works for now.

Only with TVersity the video screen will show Internet videos in addition to local video files, this includes videos enclosed in RSS feeds, live streaming videos and more. You will also be able to play Divx/Xvid, MPEG4, H.264, Matroska and many other file formats.

greg756
08-26-2007, 07:56 PM
power stone 3, KI 3 and the sega arcade collection...that would indeed be awesome
Now that I think of it a live enabled metal slug collection, as well as the above mentioned guardian heroes (courtesy of treasure), some rpg love from the company ATLUS, Im curious about persona. I also want a PROPER sequel to phantasy star online, that is free to play online and does not look like a cheap port up from the ps2 (respectively, the ps2 is a remarkable piece of hardware) Great suggestions everyone!!! keep them coming!

Variation-XBA
08-26-2007, 09:15 PM
I also want a PROPER sequel to phantasy star online, that is free to play online

Keep holding onto that dream, cause it won't happen

YURDAMASTA
08-27-2007, 02:14 AM
power stone 3, KI 3 and the sega arcade collection...that would indeed be awesome
Now that I think of it a live enabled metal slug collection, as well as the above mentioned guardian heroes (courtesy of treasure), some rpg love from the company ATLUS, Im curious about persona. I also want a PROPER sequel to phantasy star online, that is free to play online and does not look like a cheap port up from the ps2 (respectively, the ps2 is a remarkable piece of hardware) Great suggestions everyone!!! keep them coming!
WHAOoo!! thats a good one.
:cheers:
I seriously doubt PSU will ever be free, however I would settle for a full sequal with the 3 hit combo system back with even more combos, I also wan't the REAL! Mag back, and a better system for stopping cheats and dubs.

I played the original PSO 1, 1&2 on Dreamcast first Xbox for about 5 years, I stop playing
for two reasons the cheating and when they made PSU they changed and they took out the best parts from the original the Combo system and the Mags.

YURDAMASTA
08-27-2007, 02:21 AM
This does not include anything sony puts out.

1. a sequel to skies of arcadia
2. a sequel to crimson skies
3. descent or duke 3d on live arcade
4. a new mutant league football
5. an arcade collection from sega and namco

drop your list by, im curious to see what you want on the 360

:)
I fully agree with you on a sequal to Skies of Arcadia, I think this game had a lot of great things going for it, the best being the SHIP! it was the only game that gave you the sense that you were actualy exploring in a ship,however they had far too many random encounters, which slowed it down, however if you were patience enough to sit through the hours of random battles, it paid off when you could fly above or below the clouds and fogs layers to avoid the random encounters,and see some of the best sites ever in a game at that time.

also be nice if you could explore space in the equal...

speaking of which Amada 2 never came out which was the only other games I played that got the ship exploration right, I mean you could literal go on almost forever, D amn I wanted a sequal to that game had so much potential with online proposed co-op to :( ???
they were suposose to have over a million weapons and ship upgrades in the sequal. I think Metro 3D went out of bussiness though

YURDAMASTA
08-27-2007, 02:47 AM
You know what amazes me most with all these great games getting no sequals or even copycat games?
while games that are pure crap! get 3,4,5 sequals ???
:bang: :bang: :bang:
I mean do we really need another skate game or board game? or a sequal to every FPS ever...WTF???

greg756
08-27-2007, 06:51 AM
Keep holding onto that dream, cause it won't happen

I know it will never be free, its wishful thinking.

greg756
08-27-2007, 07:04 AM
WHAOoo!! thats a good one.
:cheers:
I seriously doubt PSU will ever be free, however I would settle for a full sequal with the 3 hit combo system back with even more combos, I also wan't the REAL! Mag back, and a better system for stopping cheats and dubs.

I played the original PSO 1, 1&2 on Dreamcast first Xbox for about 5 years, I stop playing
for two reasons the cheating and when they made PSU they changed and they took out the best parts from the original the Combo system and the Mags.

Maybe they should release some kind of dreamcast collection or something.
Maken X, Skies, Power stone 1 and 2, and maybe the completed but never released half life

Unreal
08-28-2007, 01:19 AM
Hmmmm,

1. ChuChu Rocket (XBLA)
2. Test Drive LeMans
3. Virtual On
4. RalliSport Challenge
5. Marvel vs. Capcom (XBLA)

MadisonIV
08-28-2007, 01:26 AM
1. Planetside
2. Planetside
3. Planetside
4. Planetside
5. ummmmm......Power Stone?

Unreal
08-28-2007, 01:41 AM
1. Planetside
2. Planetside
3. Planetside
4. Planetside
5. ummmmm......Power Stone?
That's funny you mentioned Power Stone. I was going to put it but changed my mind. Power Stone 2 would be better. 4 Player battles over live would rock.

Conchord
08-29-2007, 04:06 PM
A System Shock II remake
Return to Castle Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory
Morrowind, completely redone to fit today's graphical capabilities
Another Elder Scrolls rpg
Max Payne 3

greg756
08-29-2007, 08:20 PM
heres another one....a sequel to republic commando in the new unreal 3 engine

vman
08-29-2007, 11:16 PM
heres another one....a sequel to republic commando in the new unreal 3 engine
ooooo nice one thats my number one now

Republic Commando 2
Crimson Skies 2
Ninja Gaiden 2
Halo:CE remake- updated graphics, 4 player co-op (we know they can do it), LIVE, everything else untouched!
Jet Force Gemini 2 (come on Rare!)
Chrono Trigger & Chrono Cross XBLA- updated graphics, extra content
MGS4
Kingdom Hearts 3
KOTOR 3
Killer Instinct (come on Rare!)

mattgame
08-30-2007, 05:49 PM
Hellgate London
World Of Warcraft
Saints Row 2 and the ability to transfer my last game save from the first game to the next game.
Madden with Madden actually in the game
Free arcade downloads. Throw us a bone every now and again.

vman
08-31-2007, 01:51 AM
Madden with Madden actually in the game
is vman gonna have to choke a bltch?

mattgame
08-31-2007, 07:40 AM

:rofl: Why you gotta choke me yo?

BROOKLYNSBATMAN
08-31-2007, 12:49 PM
i would love to see..
blood omen (make a comeback on 360)
halo 1 (online)
killer instinct (ported from n64 to live)
final fantasy 7 (remade)<~~ wat a wonderfull idea never gonna happen imagine a 7 remake with voices better graphics and an online 4 player co op.. awesome idea right
world of warcraft would be great.... ( i know im not alone in this)
old school mario and zelda( make a deal already with nintendo XBOX)

i have many more but im at work and dont wanna get busted... lol

Conchord
08-31-2007, 05:33 PM

I nominate for Most Randomly Aggressive Post of the Year Award.:hardcore:

Every time I see Madden, I remember the Quick-Pop Popcorn Maker skit on MadTV, the one where he burns his hands and spikes a butter packet on an Asian kid's face.