PDA

View Full Version : >.> I have a few questions

Ainokeatoo
08-21-2007, 12:08 AM
Okay it's about two worlds ftw i've been reading around and i'm quite confused, is two worlds going to be an online live aware game? Or is it going to be fully multiplayer or what? I really really really ****ing want this game and it'd be even better with online capabilities to the point where you actually play with other people x.x so anyone got anything?

Variation-XBA
08-21-2007, 01:22 AM
8 players online co-op. They really havn't given many details to what that means, but can't be ALL bad imo.

Apparently theres a demo comming out later today, so look for that and hope that it's part MP as well

TheCovenant
08-21-2007, 03:14 AM
graphics look horrible on this game. 25% bigger than oblivion, but it doesn't look any better imo...

Ainokeatoo
08-21-2007, 10:52 AM
x.x I like this game because of what I heard, and by the screens i've seen on xbox it doesn't look horrible, graphic wise, I do like however what they showed in the trailer the fighting looks much better than oblivion or well the twirly things did x.x thanks variation I was wondering why they said the demo was coming out today because the game is supposed to as well I just guessed they got them mixed up... Well I guess i'll see if it's good to get or not.

Variation-XBA
08-21-2007, 04:20 PM
Yea, guess something wrong with demo or whatever. Was looking forward to it, but oh well, SKATE demo and Bioshock to play!

Spinoff90
08-21-2007, 04:48 PM
The PC demo came out so the 360 demo is probably held up in the backlog Microsoft have with marketplace content. Couldn't find any good sites that have the PC demo that would have a really fast download so this download is taking forever but should be done eventually tonight :)

Variation-XBA
08-21-2007, 05:03 PM
Thanks for the heads up, gunna go find it now

Ainokeatoo
08-21-2007, 09:03 PM
Damn the game got pushed back for us till this friday and euro till next tuesday this sucks i'll try and find the demo for 360 tonight god this sucks though i'm so ****ing confused, first it says that you take the character you use throughout the single player online, but then it says you create your own character online instaed or whatever x.x iunno what ever i'll want to play and find out.