PDA

View Full Version : I Am Pissed

Miggab
08-24-2007, 05:13 PM
I just purchased a copy of BIOSHOCK at Strawberries/FYE and got home, got settled and NO FREAKING DISC IN THE CASE. I am PISSED AS HELL. AAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGHHHHH. I can't take it back to the store until tomorrow because I bought it in the city on my way home. To those who say I should have checked I have two words.....screw you. I didn't steal it or got it through some shady deal, I purchased it at a supposedly "reputable store". I now sitting here and no BIOSHOCK. AAAAAAAAAGGGHHHHHHH..

wulkar
08-24-2007, 06:19 PM
at least you didn't mistakenly get a copy of Barbie horse adventure.

mattgame
08-24-2007, 06:21 PM
I got a turd in my case.

Miggab
08-24-2007, 07:34 PM
at least you didn't mistakenly get a copy of Barbie horse adventure.

If that had happened, I swear, I would have walked out in traffic and killed myself. I would have preferred the turd to the Barbie. Nonetheless I BIOSHOCKless and not happy at all
http://www.xboxaddict.com/forums/images/smilies/cussing2.gif
:cuss:

SamSmith
08-24-2007, 08:23 PM
Happened to me once. tough luck man.

Variation-XBA
08-25-2007, 12:06 AM
I'm gunna bs this too when I want a second copy of a game :D

laughs
08-25-2007, 11:18 AM
Well, at least you didn't get a case of herpes :cheers:

Miggab
08-27-2007, 10:46 AM
My fellow Addicts,
The gaming gods have looked down from on high and declared my suffering has gone on long enough. Lo and behold I have been bestowed a copy of BIOSHOCK :) . It was played and now I must go forth and spread the word.. IT IS GOOD. No No....IT IS FREAKING AWESOME. Catching a RPG with telekenesis had my jaw on the floor. I encourage my fellow Addicts to go forth spend many pieces of silver on this treasure and bask in it's glory. BASK I SAY DAMMIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BROOKLYNSBATMAN
08-27-2007, 11:11 AM
yyeaaaaah telekenesis is awesome i like kiling a big daddy and walking around with him one blast at a hodini splicer and there done also at a big daddy himself is pretty affective freaz,fire,throw a big daddy, one rocket and there done... havnt died since... but good to hear u have a copy .... fye by me isnt that good as well

l Maximus l
08-27-2007, 11:24 AM
yyeaaaaah telekenesis is awesome i like kiling a big daddy and walking around with him one blast at a hodini splicer and there done also at a big daddy himself is pretty affective freaz,fire,throw a big daddy, one rocket and there done... havnt died since... but good to hear u have a copy .... fye by me isnt that good as well

Huh? :confused:

Anyway, I'm glad you got your game and you like it...I'm not a big RPG guy, but, for those that are, it's nice to see another sweet RPG is out for those to soak it all in!

ll Mista GT ll
08-27-2007, 12:55 PM
I like girls.

mattgame
08-27-2007, 04:01 PM

Anyway, I'm glad you got your game and you like it...I'm not a big RPG guy, but, for those that are, it's nice to see another sweet RPG is out for those to soak it all in!

:huh:

Bioshock is a FPS more than anything else yes?

Ainokeatoo
08-27-2007, 04:07 PM
>.> I didn't like bioshock, ****er scared the hell out of me... Well the demo at least I hate getting killed in a game I also hate things that ****ing stalk me, make noise when they stalk me then kill my ass >.> I literally had to stay up against one of the walls so I knew nothing was behind me.... It was a game nice graphics everything was awesome I just didn't like it due to the scary factor.... Bleh oh well it wasn't a game I was necessarily hoping for ^^ enjoy your telekinetic power thingys

Miggab
08-27-2007, 04:38 PM
:huh:

Bioshock is a FPS more than anything else yes?

When I say RPG, I meant a Rocket Propelled Grenade. This is what makes the game so good, it has many definitions. It is a FPS, a RPG, an Action Adventure, a Survival Horror, and it does all these things very well. I like it, I like it very much. LIFE IS GOOD ONCE MORE.
:)

Conchord
08-27-2007, 07:21 PM

I could have sworn this game was a shooter.

Unreal
08-28-2007, 12:50 AM
I had this happen to me before but it was a movie I bought. When I went back to the store, they said how do they know I didnt just keep the movie and Im lying to them. :cuss:

Unreal
08-28-2007, 12:53 AM
I could have sworn this game was a shooter.
It is a shooter. I played it non stop for 4 days and beat it. :eek: BTW, its not a very long game. Great game but not long.