PDA

View Full Version : Games you can play the longest

zeek39
03-03-2002, 02:02 PM
This is my ranking for longlivety (single player+multiplayer)

Madden 2002

UFC tapout- I can play this game over and over single or multi

Halo- single player I could never play again b/c it is so repetative, but I like playing it split screen w/ friends

Project Gotham Racing- I was addicted to this game but it is dusty now

Munchee's Oddysey- Fun little game but nothing too special

AcidJazz
03-03-2002, 02:05 PM
For me it's:

1. BloodWake
2. Halo
3. Genma Onimusha

fear_this
03-03-2002, 02:05 PM
Heh you needa freshin up your spelling there man! :) But I would say the games I can play for the longest,

SSX Tricky
Halo

and thats about it.

Afro Aura
03-03-2002, 03:14 PM
at the moment
JSRF just got it and it's great
Genma Onimusha, was playing this but JSRF got in the way
Halo, come on how can you say your not playing this game again I have to admit in cooperative play it's d@mn cool

those are the 3 game I play the most above
PGR is fine for a bit but that it
Dead or Alive 3 hmmm the game is so beautiful, the only time I play that is when so fool comes in and says the XBOX is crap and my PS2 is better
Wreckless, now I really like this but it's been put back down on the burner for a while
Silent Hill, I'm getting rid of this as I have to say the d@mn game is so boring anyway I've completed it and I'm not playing that again
Max Payne, hmmm I've completed this one too so maybe I'll get rid of this to, but not as quickly as Silent Hill

rr9597
03-03-2002, 03:17 PM
I dont have many games but I'd have to say halo on cooperative play I could go forever. Any Sorts games on Multiplayer can keep me going too.

monkeyman
03-03-2002, 03:21 PM
1.halo
2.any game
3.any game

studepaber
03-03-2002, 03:26 PM
The follwoing are games that frequently find their way to my xbox and those that serve as beer coasters....

1) SSX Tricky - Still play this one quite a bit, see how many points you can get in showoff Garibaldi, my current record is 1,540,000ish.
2) Halo - Still awesome to play with 3 others, I wish I could play this over a LAN connection with 16 peeps tho :(
3) JSRF - This one's beginning to dominate my xbox library.
4) Circus MAximus - A great 4 player game, don't play it much on single player.
5) NFL 2K2 - Getting much less playing time since season is over.
6) Wreckless - Collecting cobwebs.
7) MAx Payne & WWF - Waiting for some awesome March games to come out and these will be traded in.

Next game that will consume most of my time: Rallisport Challenge

rr9597
03-03-2002, 03:36 PM
I think the next game that will take my time up are GTA3 and Project Ego, plus if I knew what Brute Force is I might like that too.

XboxUserAndrew
03-03-2002, 04:16 PM
My first ever is:

no mercy..but in xbox terms..wwf raw..that game is so **** addicting!

xboxpebbles
03-03-2002, 05:47 PM
halo..repetative?
id have to disagree on that
one..
also, dont forget morrowind..
i just cant wait for it:)

Xavier Malkier
03-03-2002, 07:42 PM
Probably Halo. And in the future, Project Ego.

-X

FpS_PhReeK
03-03-2002, 08:10 PM
Amped and Tony Hawks Pro Skater 2X have been my most played,,,,,, I cannot wait for THPS-3 it is sooooo close!!!:)

PhReeK out!