PDA

View Full Version : Mircosoft Prog to the XBox

Boots_n_Buckles
03-03-2002, 03:40 PM
Microsoft is know for some really awesome sim titles. One that I really would love to see is a flight sim '03 for "The Box". It has to power to do remarkable things at should be able to handle some ultra-realistic graphics that will blow any other console tens years back. Microsoft.. If your listening.... PLEASE put out some great sim titles. Your bank accounts would not regret it.. I could almost guarentee.:cool:

scavenger
03-07-2002, 09:25 AM
I agree with you. MS should release some great sim titles such a FS for the xb0x.

I dont want any kind of Airforce Delta Storm crap. This game just looks good and have great plane models and i even dont call it a flight sim... maybe an action game. I was really disappointed..

MS will make money if they release FS'03 for xbox, cause they will sell a lot of flight sticks with it. That was my 2cents.

------------------------------------------------------------------

My english is horrible. Sorry.

nick san
03-11-2002, 02:53 PM
Good Points scavenger.

But I dont think they will release a flight sim, so soon after terrorist attacks. It may not go down well with the press, allowing people to pilot planes into buildings.

scavenger
03-11-2002, 03:11 PM
omg.. nick san ur right,

with your point, i now think that ms will not and never release flight sim..

Seems every fsims fans will have to dream on.

------------------------------------------------------------------

My english is horrible. Sorry.

Scarlet Spider
10-18-2002, 10:44 PM
i agree. i dont really play flight sims, but it would be an awsome display of xbox power