PDA

View Full Version : Wreckless is shallow

magnum500
03-03-2002, 04:03 PM
After spending $80.00 Canadian dollars on Wreckless, I expect it to be a lot deeper than it is. With just twenty short missions, make it ten because scenario A is identical to scenario B, this game takes just one lazy night of gaming. The only difficult car to unlock in a mission is the police 4x4. With no true free roam, and no multiplayer, the game has no replay value whatsoever. Sure the graphics are good, but each new xbox game will improve on the graphics engine. Hopefully Wreckless 2 will be better and last more than an evening.

Woocifer
03-08-2002, 12:44 PM
I agree...lets kill those responsible and those...who are just dumb.

ScorpionX
03-09-2002, 08:54 PM
Yes I agree and thats why Im trying to sell mine. Go check it out in the trading post.

Niner Six
03-13-2002, 01:50 PM
I fully concur, awesome graphics alone are not neccesarily conducive to a great gaming experience. I'm glad I rented Wreckless, however, I bought Ralli Sport Challenge today and I must say for those looking for a great racer...give it a try it's sweet!

UnitedKingdom
03-22-2002, 10:00 AM
And i was looking forward to buying wreckless. DOH!!:eek:

l Maximus l
03-22-2002, 02:04 PM
I have played Wreckless and I was also very disappointed with it. However, Rallisport Challenge <----THERE'S A GREAT GAME!!!

thejoker
03-22-2002, 03:46 PM
I guess I'm the only one here that likes Wreckless.:eek:

GRAVEDIGGER
04-02-2002, 05:13 PM
LOL..guess so joker, but its not all bad..its just that the game lacks true substance and the essense of multiplayer is missing from a car game, and my cousin actually bought this game yesterday over Rallisport...now thats a classic(yes i am utterly ashamed to be his cousin at the moment).. Even the rediculously stellar DRIVER for the PSX has some kind of multiplayer!

Untill next time...:mad:

Alien
04-05-2002, 09:10 PM
Yeah, i have the Demo from OXM, and even for playing it for like 5 minutes, i turned if off and grabbed HALO.....which is the answer to all things gone bad....

Boomer
04-06-2002, 03:43 AM
Hey guys,
I have Wreckless too great game for the first week then I got bored of it. but then I thought of the Game Shark which may be coming out soon for the Xbox. You never know. and listen to this you would most likely be able to Freeze the Time. It's 100% possible if the gameshark comes to Xbox.
After you have frozen the time you can cruise around town without worring about that pesky time limit.

Did any of yous ever think of that?
Boomer<---A crafty one :cool:

ScorpionX
04-06-2002, 11:36 AM
I have a lot more fun driving the warthog around in Halo than driving around in Wreckless.

Sodacider
04-07-2002, 03:49 PM
Originally posted by ratm1mj7
I have a lot more fun driving the warthog around in Halo than driving around in Wreckless.

at least in halo you get to run the people over. well, the aliens at least.

I rented Wreckless, beat it, and have absolutely no desire to ever play it again. I bought Gunvalkyrie, beat it, traded it for Rallisport, and love Rallisport SO MUCH- and, further, at least Gunvalkyrie i'll probably rent again just cuz it was actually fun.

zfBRAT
04-11-2002, 11:05 PM
I didn't buy into Wreckless, but I do like Project Gotham Racing. It's very challenging.