PDA

View Full Version : Best quote against system bashing...

Highlite23
03-03-2002, 06:09 PM
This was in this months issue of GI in response to a very elaborite letter consisting basically hoew this one idividual stating:

"In November the time came to wage war on our two new opponents. When we are done with them-just like the Sega Dreamcast-they will die a slow, hoprrible death from the wrath of Sony. Mock my words: ALL THOSE WHO OPPOSE SONY WILL BE CRUSHED!"
Lt. Reggie Johnson

This guy need help, but here is my favorite part, the response...remember it well guys and gals.

"We would never mock your words, but this console war mentality is getting a bit out of hand. Every system on the market has it's strengths and weaknesses, but there is no reason to get into a shouting match with those that own another consol. Let's take a brief reality break. Sony, Nintendo, and Microsoft are giant corporations, whose purpose is to make as much money as possible. They are quite interested in your mone, but they have no feelings for you personally, so there's really no reason to ahve any sort of blind devotion or emotional attachment to any console manufacturer. Just decide which system has the features and games you're looking for, and make your purchasing decision like you would for any piece of home electronics. You don't go around saying, "My Emerson microwave could kick your Samsung microwave's ass!" do you? Live ans let live people."

I could'nt agree more.;)

Hugh_Jass
03-03-2002, 09:26 PM
10 typos and/or spelling errors--

Congratulations.

fear_this
03-03-2002, 09:28 PM
Just another one of those pointless threads.

Highlite23
03-03-2002, 09:41 PM
Originally posted by Hugh_Jass
10 typos and/or spelling errors--

Congratulations.

I appologize for the typo's, i think you figured it out anyway.:D

Highlite23
03-03-2002, 09:45 PM
Originally posted by fear_this

And as for you Mr. 499posts, POINTLESS, why did you respond??

You have posted the same Pointless response all night long...If you don't want to participate, go to bed. Did you just copy the same response and go along pasting it all over threads you didn't aprove of?? Or do you just search out "Newbies"??

Your comments at this point are the pointless ones my friend.:rolleyes:

Plewis
03-03-2002, 10:07 PM
Originally posted by fear_this

I did not think it was pointless... i think it is a good thread. I think you are an idiot fear_this

Azazel
03-03-2002, 10:54 PM
I agree with both the posts above me. Fear_This you are an ediot. I have not seen one descent thing posted by you. All you do is take up space!

Good post highlte23. Great point about the Microwave....... Now it has got me thinking, for some reason I am quick to say the PS2 sucks( In my defense I did own it for a year and didnt like it much), but I dont go to my buddys and say his Mitsubishi Tv sucks compared to my Hitachi.

Something to think about.