PDA

View Full Version : Halo 3 in 12 days, who gives a fock?!

mattgame
09-13-2007, 10:10 PM
Post here if you don't care that Halo 3 is coming out. If you hate the game, master chief, and all that is Halo.

FatBox
09-13-2007, 10:20 PM
WHAT THE ****!

l Maximus l
09-13-2007, 10:23 PM
WHAT THE ****!

What he said!!!! :cuss:

Variation-XBA
09-13-2007, 11:51 PM
See, now he proved you hate Halo and all things related since you posted.

Oh crap....wait...

mattgame
09-14-2007, 06:53 AM
Gotcha!!

Doh!!!:yikes:

addict
09-14-2007, 07:54 AM
I dont give a fock. Its just another game about shooting aliens in my oppenion.

vman
09-14-2007, 09:28 AM
traitors... all of you

Whisper
09-14-2007, 11:02 AM
For some reason I'm looking forward to it more than Halo 2 (and I loved H2, way more than H1, unlike most here).

Maybe because I'm just ready to move on. The way I am with FPS is, I get one FPS, play it exclusive, so I become uber pro at it. I did so with PDZ, then Rainbow Six Vegas.. and I think I'm ready to move on (nothing more to do than 50-0). However, I was never able to be uber pro in Halo 2, just pro. If I can't be uber pro, I'm likely to go back to RSV or maybe even jump to COD4 exclusively (the beta is sick!)

Unreal
09-15-2007, 08:18 PM
I am looking forward to the single player. As far as the multiplayer goes. I dont really care. I was in the beta and it did nothing for me. Mind you the full retail version will offer everything up front so who knows.

l Maximus l
09-15-2007, 08:46 PM
I am looking forward to the single player. As far as the multiplayer goes. I dont really care. I was in the beta and it did nothing for me. Mind you the full retail version will offer everything up front so who knows.

I'm the other way around. I mean, I like the fact that it has a campaign, but, once I beat it, I likely won't play it again and will only play multi-player. But, then again, the Campaign is 4 player co-op over XBox Live this time around........so, that may change things for the first time.

I played Halo 1's Campaign a lot, but, I was more into the multi-player than anything. Halo 2's Campaign, I only played it once all the way through and never looked at it again. In fact, I barely even recall it...but, I'm definitely looking forward to Halo 3's Campaign, but I'm all about multi-player.

I know you're not alone in this, though. There's a lot of people more interested in the Campaign more than anything else.

mattgame
09-15-2007, 10:18 PM
I'm the other way around. I mean, I like the fact that it has a campaign, but, once I beat it, I likely won't play it again and will only play multi-player. But, then again, the Campaign is 4 player co-op over XBox Live this time around........so, that may change things for the first time.

I played Halo 1's Campaign a lot, but, I was more into the multi-player than anything. Halo 2's Campaign, I only played it once all the way through and never looked at it again. In fact, I barely even recall it...but, I'm definitely looking forward to Halo 3's Campaign, but I'm all about multi-player.

I know you're not alone in this, though. There's a lot of people more interested in the Campaign more than anything else.

I only played Halo 2 single player once also. It was more about the multiplayer for me. Halo 1 I played through a few times except I hate when I have to fight the flood.

l Maximus l
09-15-2007, 11:58 PM
I only played Halo 2 single player once also. It was more about the multiplayer for me. Halo 1 I played through a few times except I hate when I have to fight the flood.

Ah yes...the Flood! It's wasn't too bad with the faithful shotgun, though! I can't stand the map "The Library" in Halo 1's Campaign more than anything else...it is so repetitive and redundant...not fun at all, IMO. I remember that I couldn't wait to be done with that level the first time I played.

FatBox
09-16-2007, 12:18 AM

Yeah I'm like you man. I've gotten all the Halo games on their launch dates and every time I've beaten the game on the day I bought it and then I never really play the campaign again.

I'm a really competetive type of person though, I love the multiplayer, and I absolutely loved the Halo 3 beta, it had everything that was lacking in Halo 2 and in Halo 1. I can't wait to test out the pistol and see the new maps in action, and I'm also pumped about the file sharing thing, since we didn't really get to do much of that in the beta. I also hope they slow down the ranking progress in mathchmaking because I got to rank 45 in Rumble Pit in just 3 days. There will be too many rank 50's if they don't slow the ranking down.

I'm also looking forward to the campaign more than the other 2 though because of the 4 player aspect, which I think will be fun.

l Maximus l
09-16-2007, 12:30 AM
I'm also looking forward to the campaign more than the other 2 though because of the 4 player aspect, which I think will be fun.

Yeah, man...Gears of War was awesome with the ability to play Co-op over XBox Live...but, now we're talking about Halo's Campaign over XBL! Need I say more? It's going to be HUGE!

mattgame
09-16-2007, 09:02 AM
The whole thing is going to be ridiculous. It's almost time....................................

Rhiannon
09-16-2007, 03:15 PM
I cant wait to wtfpwn my hubby in this game.

mattgame
09-16-2007, 04:57 PM
I cant wait to wtfpwn my hubby in this game.

I wonder if he knows that you say you pwns him in Halo.:hardcore:

l Maximus l
09-16-2007, 06:29 PM
hahahaha...nice, Rhiannon! I would have to smoke my wife if she told me that!

mattgame
09-16-2007, 06:35 PM
hahahaha...nice, Rhiannon! I would have to smoke my wife if she told me that!

I'd fill my wife with so much plasma and lead she'd have an orgasm from her body shaking so violently if she said that to me!:hardcore:

J4320
09-16-2007, 07:06 PM
I haven't really had much hype up until now. The 25th is gonna be fun. I'm catching a Chevelle concert in Seattle and I'm considering going to the Halo 3 launch party at Best Buy. "You could score some free swag, get a chance to play Halo 3 with local celebrities in on-site Game with Fame sessions, and be there for the countdown to launch!" Free swag sounds good... I'll probably get home around 3:00 AM and I'll have school the next day. Then the next night I'll be up playing Halo 3 all night. :p

Are you going to that thing at Best Buy Mr Macksimus?

l Maximus l
09-16-2007, 11:06 PM
I haven't really had much hype up until now. The 25th is gonna be fun. I'm catching a Chevelle concert in Seattle and I'm considering going to the Halo 3 launch party at Best Buy. "You could score some free swag, get a chance to play Halo 3 with local celebrities in on-site Game with Fame sessions, and be there for the countdown to launch!" Free swag sounds good... I'll probably get home around 3:00 AM and I'll have school the next day. Then the next night I'll be up playing Halo 3 all night. :p

Are you going to that thing at Best Buy Mr Macksimus?

Is it going to be at the Best Buy in Bellevue again? I pre-ordered mind at a Gamestop near my home. So, I doubt it...I would if it was on a Thursday or on the weekend, though.

J4320
09-16-2007, 11:55 PM
Is it going to be at the Best Buy in Bellevue again? I pre-ordered mind at a Gamestop near my home. So, I doubt it...I would if it was on a Thursday or on the weekend, though.

Yeah it's in Bellevue. It's gonna take a while to get back home after the launch because I'm like 3 hours away. I wasn't going to do it originally but I figured I might as well since I'll be up there anyway. I wonder who these "celebs" will be. It probably won't be anyone I'm interested in but oh well. If it has free stuff I'm there. ;)

l Maximus l
09-17-2007, 12:41 AM
Yeah it's in Bellevue. It's gonna take a while to get back home after the launch because I'm like 3 hours away. I wasn't going to do it originally but I figured I might as well since I'll be up there anyway. I wonder who these "celebs" will be. It probably won't be anyone I'm interested in but oh well. If it has free stuff I'm there. ;)

Dang, man...Now I feel bad...Bellevue is only about 40 minutes from me!

As for celebs, there's no doubt that Bill Gates will be there (he is sort of a celeb), but, I can't think of anyone else. Probably some rock bands, too...but, I didn't pre-order the game there and because it's on a Monday night, it makes it tough for me with work and all. I mean, I could do it...there's no question, but, I just don't want to be too tired the next day.

But yeah, dude...take some pics!

BROOKLYNSBATMAN
09-17-2007, 11:09 AM
i think halo is an awesome game, but im not just as excited anymore it's like having sex with the same girl over and over i've done everything i can do to her/ and it... im ready for some new P***y lol ;) the lil changes or upgrades they made sounds nice.. but not enough for me to go crazy for. im actualy more excited for assasin or army of two .. than halo 3 .

FatBox
09-17-2007, 01:37 PM
i think halo is an awesome game, but im not just as excited anymore it's like having sex with the same girl over and over i've done everything i can do to her/ and it... im ready for some new P***y lol ;) the lil changes or upgrades they made sounds nice.. but not enough for me to go crazy for. im actualy more excited for assasin or army of two .. than halo 3 .

I've got over 15,000 matches played on Halo 2 and I still love that game. And I have no idea what you're talking about with sex, it's great each and everytime. :cheers:

mattgame
09-17-2007, 02:05 PM
I've got over 15,000 matches played on Halo 2 and I still love that game. And I have no idea what you're talking about with sex, it's great each and everytime. :cheers:

I will be on line for the release for sure.

l Maximus l
09-17-2007, 03:15 PM
I will be on line for the release for sure.

Ditto here...First the Campaign...beat it...then on to multi-player goodness!!!

J4320
09-17-2007, 04:23 PM
^ Yeah. Can't risk people spoiling it online. Some guy spoiled the ending of Double Agent for me on the multiplayer part of the game. I guess it wasn't too big of a deal since it was just Double Agent but I'd be disppointed if it was something as big as a Halo game.

Dang, man...Now I feel bad...Bellevue is only about 40 minutes from me!

As for celebs, there's no doubt that Bill Gates will be there (he is sort of a celeb), but, I can't think of anyone else. Probably some rock bands, too...but, I didn't pre-order the game there and because it's on a Monday night, it makes it tough for me with work and all. I mean, I could do it...there's no question, but, I just don't want to be too tired the next day.

But yeah, dude...take some pics!

Alright. I'll do that. :p

I guess it would be pretty cool to see Bill Gates in real life. It's actually a Tuesday night btw, it probably won't make much of a difference though. Hopefully it'll be worth it. I'll probably be pretty energetic the next day anyway. It's weird. Whenever I get only a few hours of sleep I'm always fine the next day, yet a lot of times I feel tired for no reason. Anyway, I'll bring a camera if I go. Fun launch stuff like this doesn't happen too often.

Variation-XBA
09-17-2007, 09:41 PM
Someone has already posted a video of H3 ending, so beware when surfing online bros.

l Maximus l
09-17-2007, 10:38 PM
Someone has already posted a video of H3 ending, so beware when surfing online bros.

Yeah, I noticed that, too! But, I wouldn't dare click the link. I was tempted, but, of course I wouldn't spoil it for myself and actually watch it.

Interestingly, though, I actually did click the link to see if it worked and it looks like it was pulled off line! It said "Error 404", so, maybe someone at Microsoft got the plug pulled or something. :confused:

TheCovenant
09-18-2007, 02:23 AM
the only game i was pumped for this fall was mass effect. But dang, bioshock was a very pleasant surprise, and the cod4 and halo 3 beta were sick. Im not uber pumped but im definatly curious how good it will be.

FatBox
09-18-2007, 05:06 AM
Yeah, I noticed that, too! But, I wouldn't dare click the link. I was tempted, but, of course I wouldn't spoil it for myself and actually watch it.

Interestingly, though, I actually did click the link to see if it worked and it looks like it was pulled off line! It said "Error 404", so, maybe someone at Microsoft got the plug pulled or something. :confused:

Yeah I saw it too and clicked it but I didn't get an error message. I just paused the video right away and read the comments, no way in hell I'm going to watch the ending when the game comes out in a week. Almost all of the comments I read though people were pissed and freaking out about the video haha. They're all stupid for watching it.

l Maximus l
09-18-2007, 07:07 PM
Dude, I have the local news on right now and even they mentioned that there is an ending spoiler of Halo 3 on Youtube! Dude, this game is going to be freakin' huge when the news is talking about it...lol

Granted, I do live in the Seattle area where Microsoft is based....:confused:

Slowride
09-18-2007, 07:24 PM
I'm thinking this may be the first Halo I own.....ya!

FatBox
09-18-2007, 08:40 PM
Dude, I have the local news on right now and even they mentioned that there is an ending spoiler of Halo 3 on Youtube! Dude, this game is going to be freakin' huge when the news is talking about it...lol

Granted, I do live in the Seattle area where Microsoft is based....:confused:

When Halo 2 came out it was all over the news because there were people camping out and stuff for it so I'm sure when Halo 3 comes out it will be on the news again because there is even more pre-orders than there was for Halo 2.

l Maximus l
09-18-2007, 08:47 PM
When Halo 2 came out it was all over the news because there were people camping out and stuff for it so I'm sure when Halo 3 comes out it will be on the news again because there is even more pre-orders than there was for Halo 2.

Yeah, no joke. But, if you think about it, when was the last time, other than Halo 2, when a game got so much publicity? I mean, even the news reporting about it? I can't think of one...this is craziness!

FatBox
09-18-2007, 08:50 PM
Yeah, no joke. But, if you think about it, when was the last time, other than Halo 2, when a game got so much publicity? I mean, even the news reporting about it? I can't think of one...this is craziness!

Hmm... I remember the news talking about the releases of the next-gen consoles, especially the 360 with the whole ebay thing when it first came out, but those aren't games so they don't count. :p

l Maximus l
09-18-2007, 09:21 PM
Hmm... I remember the news talking about the releases of the next-gen consoles, especially the 360 with the whole ebay thing when it first came out, but those aren't games so they don't count. :p

Oh, for sure! Consoles are one thing, but, a single video game that is only exclusive for one console? I never imagined anything like this. This hype is huge, but, Halo has become a phenomenon...

In a weird and twisted way, Halo has actually improved my quality of life! Pretty crazy, huh?

FatBox
09-19-2007, 05:03 AM
Oh, for sure! Consoles are one thing, but, a single video game that is only exclusive for one console? I never imagined anything like this. This hype is huge, but, Halo has become a phenomenon...

In a weird and twisted way, Halo has actually improved my quality of life! Pretty crazy, huh?

If Halo never existed I probably wouldn't even have an Xbox in the first place and I probably never would have registered on these forums. Halo changed my life! :hump:

mattgame
09-19-2007, 06:10 AM
When I saw Halo playing on a kiosk in a video store, it convinced me to buy an Xbox. I couldn't really comprehend what I was seeing, it was unlike anything I ever saw before.

jelgiad
09-19-2007, 12:26 PM
If Halo never existed I probably wouldn't even have an Xbox in the first place and I probably never would have registered on these forums. Halo changed my life! :hump:

Same here. I bought a ps2 about the same time that xbox came out, and a friend of mine bought a launch xbox. After about six months of not finding any games i liked on ps2, and spending more time at his house playing Halo than i did my ps2, i gave in and sold it and bought me an xbox and Halo. Never regretted it for a second.

FatBox
09-19-2007, 01:35 PM
Same here. I bought a ps2 about the same time that xbox came out, and a friend of mine bought a launch xbox. After about six months of not finding any games i liked on ps2, and spending more time at his house playing Halo than i did my ps2, i gave in and sold it and bought me an xbox and Halo. Never regretted it for a second.

Without Halo the Xbox would have been like the Dreamcast. Halo made the Xbox franchise.

Merritt
09-19-2007, 03:06 PM
but not ff7 crisis core!!!!!!!!!

Slowride
09-19-2007, 03:08 PM
Alright I ordered it. Hit me up with friend requests!

mattgame
09-19-2007, 04:17 PM
What's your tag?

Slowride
09-19-2007, 04:56 PM
ChampTTU.....

l Maximus l
09-19-2007, 05:00 PM
Hey, while you're at it...throw me on there, too... My tag is "xHacker Breau" (Yes, my last name is "Hacker")

FatBox
09-19-2007, 05:14 PM
Add teh FatBoxx as well. :p

Variation-XBA
09-19-2007, 10:35 PM
Hey, while you're at it...throw me on there, too... My tag is "xHacker Breau" (Yes, my last name is "Hacker")

Stop slacking and add me god damnit! :cuss:

l Maximus l
09-19-2007, 11:14 PM
Stop slacking and add me god damnit! :cuss:

Help me out! I've been extremely busy with work. First time I played XBL was tonight while playing the COD4 Beta only because a buddy came over and he wanted to see it. Anyway, I'm trying to free myself up for next week's Halo 3 action! :D

TheCovenant
09-20-2007, 01:17 PM
Descartes Truth...im on live almost everynight (helps me relax after a longs days work).hit me up! i have like three friends on my buddy list (new account) and one of them is whoopage...who for some reason i never play with.

jelgiad
09-20-2007, 02:57 PM
You guys can add me as well. Jelgiad360

BROOKLYNSBATMAN
09-21-2007, 06:56 AM
When I saw Halo playing on a kiosk in a video store, it convinced me to buy an Xbox. I couldn't really comprehend what I was seeing, it was unlike anything I ever saw before.

the box back cover for halo 1 convinced me.. not even a trailer not even watching it on a kiosk the back cover... lol

thAshAdyOne
09-23-2007, 12:19 AM
if you hadnt had me on your friends list...you'll make me kill myself...

mattgame
09-23-2007, 08:41 AM
Everybody look for Mattgame tonight, I am adding everyone on this site.:cheers:

Darth 3PO
09-23-2007, 02:02 PM
Hell Yeah! only 18 hours to go. It's the school holidays over here so an all night gaming session awaits.

CuartoDePuto
09-24-2007, 01:32 PM
Waiting is painful....
Found this video in the meantime:
http://dsc.discovery.com/tv/last-one-standing/halo-sweeps/halo-sweeps.html,
How can there be haters out there?
I'm not sure what Last One Standing has to do with it- but the show looks pretty sick too..
Have you guys heard of it? Seriously- look at the video- it's these guys going tribal on each other- crazy...

laughs
09-25-2007, 02:26 PM
I don't care at all... I'll probably play it when it comes out... Probably.

Rhiannon
09-25-2007, 03:41 PM
I don't care at all... I'll probably play it when it comes out... Probably.

You get you hockey loving ass to the store right now and buy HAlo3 and play it or you are grounded mister!

laughs
09-26-2007, 09:10 AM
You get you hockey loving ass to the store right now and buy HAlo3 and play it or you are grounded mister!

Awwwww!!! I love that you know I love hockey!!! Give me a hug Rhiannon!

predatorprime
09-26-2007, 12:10 PM
I feel bad for the poor people that got the red rings on monday...
Sucks to be them!
Halo 3 FTW!