PDA

View Full Version : For those waiting for their giveaway prizes.

Kamshaft
03-03-2002, 08:09 PM
Shipping on all giveaway/contest prizes come from money, out of my own pockets.

So, if you didn't get your contest/giveaway prize, yet, please be patient.

I don't send stuff FedEx or UPS. It costs too much. You can imagine what these things costs. Also, I live in Canada, so things take a little while to get from here to Switzerland or Australia or even Florida.

Contest/ giveaway prizes (except for the Naki Case) leave here via regular mail, why? Because it's the cheapest.

So if you got your Prima Guide but no game, IT'S ON ITS WAY.

Thank you for your patience.
:)

Bundy
03-03-2002, 08:40 PM
Stephen, you are paying the shipping. You rock. There are not many places that would do that. Keep up the good work here.

Ninja Scroll
03-04-2002, 02:21 PM
Yeah Stephan is a da f'n man, im mean come on,.. he's da Godfather of XBA & www.gbaaddict.com !:cool:

But WTF!!:eek: Ninja aint win anything yet! This must be a "conspiracy" !:(

It's all good though, im here to kick back with my fellow addict comrades and chill out,..........on da j.o.b!:D

If I ever win I win, if not im still gonna be da ADDICT-AHOLIC im known to be, Ninja Style!:cool:

Davidjazzman12
03-05-2002, 08:17 PM
*lucky bastards! they win a kick ass prize and they get shipping for free!!!! * lol j/k
thats really nice of you Stephen that you are paying for shipping
:)

JJaX
03-06-2002, 11:14 AM
I trake it i didnt win :( :(

Mr.XboxLover
03-06-2002, 02:31 PM
Hewwo!

Thanks for the free shipping, mucho gracias! I am soooo overjoyed to be a winner, and I know that living outside of the US will cost quite a bit (maybe!!!).

Thank you sooooo much!

Mr.XboxLover

-x-

l Maximus l
03-06-2002, 04:02 PM
Stephen...you are a class act! If I win, let me know if you need some assistance :D

Davidjazzman12
03-06-2002, 04:40 PM
so if u win, u will all of that stuff listed on the give away contest page?

Plewis
03-07-2002, 09:46 PM
Originally posted by Davidjazzman12
so if u win, u will all of that stuff listed on the give away contest page?

:confused: ... whooo... no, you just win an xbox travel case... which is AWESOME, and I can't wait to get it!

wingchunstan
03-09-2002, 12:42 PM
**** hook me up with one of them fine looking xbox bags for free i pay my own shipping... hehe

Xbox Masta 4
03-09-2002, 07:44 PM
YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST! YOUR LIKE THE ONLY SITE THAT DOES THIS STUFF FOR FREE! KEEP IT UP! I WONDER WHAT COULD BE NEXT!? :)

DIGITAL
03-11-2002, 04:33 AM
yOU are the man,thats to cool that besides from giving stuff away your allso paying for it to be shipped,way cool

Frostberg
03-13-2002, 09:06 PM
Hey Stephen, I got Dave Mirra today (thanks again!), but I was very scared! The evvelope was open! The tape on the envelopes dont do a very good job, and Im lucky the game didnt slide out during transit...or do you think they opened it or something when it went through customs? Anyway, I think you should put some tape on it or something so no one becomes a victim of a mailman sliding the game out and keeping it or it just randomly falling out through its many advantures through the planes and trucks and such...

XBOX Dude
03-13-2002, 10:04 PM
Contest/ giveaway prizes (except for the Naki Case) leave here via regular mail, why? Because it's the cheapest.

how do the naki cases leave and since i live in IL it shouldn't take that long from canada unless your guys mail comes on bobsleds with a pack of dogs pulling it lol. thanks for paying for the shipping steve.

Kamshaft
03-13-2002, 10:47 PM
All the Naki Cases are shipped directly from Naki.
(-:
Stephen

linkycat
03-14-2002, 10:11 AM
Oh cool, the cases come from Naki! I wish I could give them a big high-five or something fro supporting this sight so much. If there is anything we as gamers can do for them, let us know!