PDA

View Full Version : XBOX RPG's.....

Highlite23
03-03-2002, 08:40 PM
With RPG's about to inhabit our system, what RPG are you most excited about??

I know Morrowind is pretty exciting, but as a DC Ulumni, i can't wait for PSO. If they do it right, this game will be unbalievable on the xbox.

Bundy
03-03-2002, 08:43 PM
morrowind will be a good starter, and tid me over till project ego comes out. I feel this will be the rpg to have. With the latest OXM, though star wars looks pretty pimp. I don't remeber the projected date, but it should be a good addition to the library.

Jeepster
03-03-2002, 09:21 PM
It has not been announced yet but I can guess (well, hope) that Asheron's Call 2 might come out on the Xbox...****, that be soooo cool!

Jake4511
03-04-2002, 12:17 AM
Morrowind will keep me happy til xbox goes online. Blood Omen 2 might be pretty good. Dunno what genre it falls under tho. Either Action or somethin else?:eek:

Brevity
03-04-2002, 12:39 PM
Does any body know the type of fighting style there will be for these games(STAR WARS, Merrowinds, or EGO). I think I know on the last two, but the first sounded crazy when I heard it,,,,,Turn base/real time????

RudedogX
03-04-2002, 12:41 PM
i'm pretty sure with morrowind and ego it is real time, i'm not sure about the starwars one. Either way, XBox owners are in for some serious hours logged for gameplay!

Xtopia
03-04-2002, 12:41 PM
what RPG are you most excited about??

I personally can't wait for Morrowind! I think Progect Ego will also be awesome, but I have a hard time getting exited about a game that is so far off:mad:

l Maximus l
03-04-2002, 12:42 PM
Morrowind will, undoubtably, be a great RPG starter for the XBox. This game followed by Project Ego should fulfill an RPG fan's needs very well.

I also keep hearing that Shenmue II is going to be HUGE! I've never played it, but, it's coming out on the XBox :)

XBOX Dude
03-04-2002, 12:43 PM
yeah fighting is real time for sure none of that turn based crap

raVen
03-04-2002, 12:46 PM
Project Ego looks to be one of the best and most innovative RPG's ever!

I also have a question, is this star wars RPG the same game a the PC MMORPG Star Wars Galaxies? Because that game is going to roXor.

Brevity
03-04-2002, 02:27 PM
My favorite RPG of all time has been Dioblo. So my question is; is that game coming to the xbox or any top down rpg with the same type of layout. And I hated BoldersGate,,,all of them. I dont like alot of people in my party unless it does not matter if they die,,like summoned creatures. :(

wweomaniac
03-04-2002, 03:39 PM
Project Ego will be the RPG of all RPGs. Simulating the life of a character throughout his whole life.

Start as a kid and grow up to be an adult. Travel the world (thats right, world) and wicked graphics. Project Ego, if made properly, will be better than FFX

Phiresun
03-04-2002, 03:44 PM
I will be going after Morrowind myself, but after reading OXM This Star Wars RPG Knights might be on my to get list as well. I have to limit myself to three, since I am new to RPGs, but they are addictive and thats what I need for my fix.

rr9597
03-04-2002, 03:47 PM
I think that we'd all have to Agree that Morrowind(dont know that game though, some one fill me in please!)Project Ego, and Star Wars:Kotor are gonna be the best RPG's out next gaming season

xboxpebbles
03-04-2002, 05:19 PM
actually, xbaers..
ive spent most of my time over
at morrowind.com and on the forums/links
im sorry to say---ive become totally addicted
and know way too much about the game
lol..o well, i cant wait..
btw..i still come here, but dont post as much--
seems like a lot of newbies took over:(
maximus? ninja? jeremy x? monkeyman? (&every1 else)
r u all still here?
please reply guys..i miss ya:D

l Maximus l
03-04-2002, 05:45 PM
Originally posted by xboxpebbles
actually, xbaers..
ive spent most of my time over
at morrowind.com and on the forums/links
im sorry to say---ive become totally addicted
and know way too much about the game
lol..o well, i cant wait..
btw..i still come here, but dont post as much--
seems like a lot of newbies took over:(
maximus? ninja? jeremy x? monkeyman? (&every1 else)
r u all still here?
please reply guys..i miss ya:D

XBoxpebbles! I'm here! Did you think I would leave this amazing website!?!??! :D

I also can't wait for Morrowind... I can honestly say that I probably haven't played any true RPGs... Would this be a good one to get initiated into the genre?

xboxpebbles
03-04-2002, 06:15 PM
Originally posted by Maximus

XBoxpebbles! I'm here! Did you think I would leave this amazing website!?!??! :D

I also can't wait for Morrowind... I can honestly say that I probably haven't played any true RPGs... Would this be a good one to get initiated into the genre?

hey maximus:D
hmm.. i think it would be..
rpgs r my fav genre..I CANT BELIEVE
UVE NEVER PLAYED THEM:rolleyes:
anyways, im used to console rpgs..
this is actually my first "pc-ish" nonlinear(meaning
u can do whatever u want) rpg..they r more famous
on pcs..anyways--i think its a good start for any1..
tell me what u think...
when it comes out:confused:
:)

xboxmaster2002
03-04-2002, 06:29 PM
the 2 im waiting for the most are PSO 2 and Project ego I was a PSo addict back in the DC days and i hope that ill be one agian that game is great no matter how long you play it.