PDA

View Full Version : I already have accecorries for my xbox and im in Australia!

Rochey69r
03-04-2002, 03:18 AM
yep its true its true

today while at target after school i found that they were selling all xbox stuff apart from the actual xbox console.
so i bought me:

Halo
Amped
Munch's Oddesee
Controller
DVD pack
Advanced AV pack

i was wrapped!!

now i have them here with me reading instruction manuals and playing with the controller!!!!

AUSSIES CHECK OUT YOUR LOCAL TARGET!!!

mr sinister
03-04-2002, 03:57 AM
rochy can you please tell me where in aus u r, im in melbourne and i have yet 2 even c anything on their shelves, also can u tell me if they had jetset radio in store. i also just bought myself a japanese controller and i cant wait 2 b able 2 plug the **** thing in

Rochey69r
03-04-2002, 04:06 AM
IM in melb too.

jet set wasnt in store. only Halo, PGR, Munch, Amped, DOA3, Fusion F, blood wake

TARGET ARE SELLING ALL THE ACCESORIES AND GAMES BUT NO CONSOLEs RIGHT NOW!!

i went to CHIRNSIDE PARK TARGET AND I ALSO KNOW THAT KNOW TARGET HAS THEM TOO!!

good luck!!!

E-Xbox
03-04-2002, 07:02 AM
hey hey
that is good news from our aussie friends
the hype is building
but wait till it gets down till days until the release
ull be trying your hardest to stay sane
also....its cool that u picked up some stuff...
i would have done that for the N.A. launch...
but i thought it would juss make me crave the xbox launch more
peace

El Pollo Loco
03-04-2002, 10:09 AM
Are aussie TV's pal, the same as New Zealand?

l Maximus l
03-04-2002, 10:44 AM
Rockey! That's awesome, dude! That's exactly what I did :D I bought three games and an extra controlller even before the XBox was available! I recall things started to become a reality :)

I can only imagine the tossing and turning that Aussie's are going through right now...and rightly so! The XBox is awesome!!! :D

Kooster
03-04-2002, 10:48 AM
To you Aussies>>Does your controller have a green or black jewel?

JJaX
03-04-2002, 10:51 AM
Its cool to see other countrys waiting with anxiety for there xboxs. I bet you thought we were silly amenikeN fools when we were all amped up.

RudedogX
03-04-2002, 11:10 AM
Gotta agree with you JJAX and Maximus, I was as pumped as anybody, already had my games before launch and waited in line for my XBox! Rochey, Congrats, and enjoy your grean and black monster when you buy it!

l Maximus l
03-04-2002, 11:13 AM
Man, if it weren't for our great Australia and UK XBA members on here, I would have completely forgotten about what life was like without my XBox!!!

One thing is for sure, I would never go without one! :D

Razor70
03-04-2002, 11:46 AM
Sounds just like me guys! I had bought Project Gotham Racing and Air Force Delta Storm and a extra controller for my system before the release of it. Took me awhile to finally come around and get Halo (which is now my top favorite game). I stood in line at my local Wal-mart for almost six hours the night before the release of the Xbox at Midnight. Got there around 5:45 and stood there until they went on sale. Man were my legs tired and I was hungry by the time midnight rolled around, but I was the first in line to get my Xbox. It's the BOMB! You Aussies are going to have a blast with your new systems! Only a few more days to wait!

Craggle
03-04-2002, 11:51 AM
Remember that UK hasnt got the Xbox yet either!!!! This post has made me think.... i wonder if the games are out on the shelves over here yet too! Only ten days left!!! I might import some xbox stuff from aus as it is PAL as well as the UK and cheaper too!

raVen
03-04-2002, 12:15 PM
Oh man, I have been hanging out for the Xbox for SOOO long. Almost a year now! I waited in anticipation to see what the reaction in the US would be like, then Japan, but now that it is being released in the UK and Aussie it's too much to bear, as I live in NZ.

I swear every other console so far has been released simultaniously with us. I'm really starting to consider importing.

Hugh_Jass
03-04-2002, 07:44 PM
I bought a game a few days before the console was released here in the states. I didn't want to worry about the software being available during the launch rush. It turned out that it wouldn't have been a problem anyway.

xboxking
03-04-2002, 08:54 PM
I need something to fix my craving/yearning for the xbox. If I can pick the accessories at my nearest target store that might do the trick for a couple of days.

Thanks for the info.

Rochey69r
03-05-2002, 03:06 AM
Originally posted by hotshot657
To you Aussies>>Does your controller have a green or black jewel?

BLACK. i wanted the green one though

Rochey69r
03-05-2002, 03:11 AM
Thankyou to everyone!!! this has been a very happy thread!!

thanx all you americans for supporting us!!

and to all the aussies and pommys you will love xbox!! just a word of warning GET HALO!!!!

i played it already at a mates house and found it to be the best game i have ever played!!!!!!!
Rochey

Rancey
03-05-2002, 05:48 AM
El Pollo Loco>Yep, Australia is PAL aswell.

To all you Kiwis, when is it released there? I would've thought that it would be March14th as well.

Malachi
03-05-2002, 06:21 AM
You barstool!

I wish Rocky had all those bloody games and stuff. I would be sittin pretty.

I work at Big W so I'm going out to the security lockup everyday to check for the lovely black boxes...hehehe....none as yet! Got a nice little silver stand out the front and leaflets on the counter tho! :p

El Pollo Loco
03-05-2002, 08:30 AM
Originally posted by Jason-XBA
El Pollo Loco>Yep, Australia is PAL aswell.

To all you Kiwis, when is it released there? I would've thought that it would be March14th as well.

I was in NZ in xmas and the guy at eb told me november. Guess the kiwiws will have to order from aussie