PDA

View Full Version : Hunter T. R. ?

Brevity
03-04-2002, 09:28 AM
When will Hunter The Reckoning release. I want the exact date, and are there going to be any other cool games out this month,,,,My B-Day is this Month and I want to line up some game for people to get me.:D

Bundy
03-04-2002, 10:06 AM
no exact date yet. The interplay guys are saying q2 (april - june) with it looking to be the beginning of june.

Rallisport comes out this month, so does blitz.

l Maximus l
03-04-2002, 11:16 AM
Well, to my understanding, Hunter was delayed. But, Rallisport Challenge comes out tomorrow (3/5) and Brute Force comes out on the 14th!!!!! :D

Bundy
03-04-2002, 11:20 AM
Originally posted by Maximus
Well, to my understanding, Hunter was delayed. But, Rallisport Challenge comes out tomorrow (3/5) and Brute Force comes out on the 14th!!!!! :D

Maxi, where did you see brute force is coming out the 14th? I have seen such little info on this game.

l Maximus l
03-04-2002, 11:31 AM
Originally posted by Bundy

Maxi, where did you see brute force is coming out the 14th? I have seen such little info on this game.

Oops, let me correct myself...it says the 19th, not the 14th. Well, I got the info from the link that Chrono showed us. It's the thread that says "Nice Little Link" in the General Forums. Here is the link he provided: http://homepage.ntlworld.com/justincastle/index.htm

It says Brute Force on the 19th. I hope it's true!! :)

Razor70
03-04-2002, 11:38 AM
This sounds like great news...been waiting on this one! Can't wait to see if it's true! We could all be playing Brute Force by the end of the month..Sweetness!

Bundy
03-04-2002, 11:39 AM
hmmm not sure how much i trust that site.

I can not find the game at xbox.com, ebgames, gamestop, or amazon. I really hope it is coming this month, that would be super pimp, but I am not holding my breath.

l Maximus l
03-04-2002, 11:43 AM
Originally posted by Bundy
hmmm not sure how much i trust that site.

I can not find the game at xbox.com, ebgames, gamestop, or amazon. I really hope it is coming this month, that would be super pimp, but I am not holding my breath.

I hear ya, Bundy. I actually just got off the phone with 1-800-4MY-XBox and they said that they don't know anything about it coming out. But, then again, they seem to know nothing about anything....so, I guess we'll see.

I guess OXM and XBox.com are, supposedly, the best resources for the official release dates. Atleast, that's what XBox customer service said... Anyway, I hope it comes out soon, too! I'm in high anticipation for Brute Force and Unreal Championship!

Brevity
03-04-2002, 12:26 PM
This is all great news, Thanks. I have seen many places say hunter was coming out this month..Sucks if it is'nt. And double wow if the posts about Brute are true,,,,,I think I want that game more.......And doesnt it suck shyt that there is not a 100 or even 75% for sure site to get all the release dates. Most have old or bad info,,,some that have date right dont include games that you care about,,,,Like Brute. Anyway keep the info coming....:cool:

I just found out that my springbreak starts the 18 so if the post about Brute is right I will have a week real fun.

DIGITAL
03-04-2002, 01:31 PM
hunter was supposed to come out on the 15th,but it might have been pushed back,as for brute force you wont see that game to after june