PDA

View Full Version : Maybe it's just me

Ainokeatoo
10-23-2007, 12:00 AM
*a quote from someone talking about how if he had the Perfect dark zero demo before the game launched*

DarkR34per

ummm.... am i the only one to post how s***y this game was? if i had gotten the demo before the game came out, it would have stopped me from buying it. how can all you guys think that this was a good game?! bad graphics, bad AI, bad level design, choppy and confusing multiplayer, bad controls, bad, bad, bad, bad.

Now... You know, I went searching to see if the naruto game was going to have a demo out before the launch *which I still haven't found an answer to so if anyone knows please fill me in* and I came across this... Now, don't pay attention to everything else except the bolded part of the quote... Now... This guy said he was an xbox 360 gamer since launch... And he got PDZ... Now he's complaining about how bad it was and he wished there was a demo before the game launched and when the console it's designed for hasn't even launched it self yet... Kinda hard to get a demo on a game for a completely different console... What do you think? Is he stupid or smart?

Variation-XBA
10-23-2007, 12:07 AM
Demos work both ways for me.

There have been titles I've been anticipating and then try and demo and realize how terrible it is or how little fun I actually do have with it (Simpsons is the most recent in this category), but there have also been times where I don't know anything about the game then try and demo and go out and buy it.

People will talk crap all they want to sway peoples minds, or to grow their epeen, as if it somehow makes them look cool.

On this note, I actually DID get to try PDZ a month before 360 launch (won a trip to San Fran from XBA actually!) and posted my thoughts along with other games.