PDA

View Full Version : Need For Speed Pro Street Demo?

mattgame
10-24-2007, 08:27 PM
The first word that comes to mind is fast! I mean really, really, fast!! Wowwwwwwwww!!
In the demo the goal is not only to win but to actually finish the race. Most of the cars bonk out before the race is over. Did I say how fast this game is? If you have a problem with the motion sickness thingie then you can forget playing this one.

9.0 out of 10.

l Maximus l
10-24-2007, 09:56 PM
I loved NFS: Most Wanted and NFS: Carbon...what's the cool feature with this one?

Canyon racing on Carbon was unbelievably sick... and, I'm not referring to motion sickness...I mean, sick, as in freakin' awesome!

Variation-XBA
10-24-2007, 11:40 PM
It's gotten kinda stale for me to be honest, and doesn't feel as fast as the Burnout's do.

The customization sure has gotten a lot better, but I dunno.

Shawn-XBA
10-25-2007, 08:03 AM
I'm downloading the demo now. I enjoyed Most Wanted and still do, didn't care for Carbon (demo) that much.

HaZarD SFD
10-25-2007, 09:59 AM
Dunno about this game.. graphics are sick, speed feels great. The cars kinda bog down if you turn too hard.. its like they are hitting glue spots on the road.. physics are kinda messed but then again I play the roam mode alot to get the feel of the cars.. Will definetly rent.

l Maximus l
10-25-2007, 01:43 PM
I'm downloading the demo now. I enjoyed Most Wanted and still do, didn't care for Carbon (demo) that much.

I played the demo for Carbon before I bought the game. The final game is waaaaaay better than the demo. I think the demo was terrible, too, but, the final game is freakin' insanely sick!

mattgame
10-25-2007, 05:34 PM
It may not be insanely as fast as Burnout but it is def faster than PGR4 or Forza. The game seems to be about handling a car as a pro, doing terrific speeds with hazards all around you.

spike spiegel
11-01-2007, 01:19 PM
It feels more realisitc that past NFS games. And the graphics are deffinetly awsome. I enjoyed the demo to :)