PDA

View Full Version : Guitarhero.com???????

Bakeman
10-28-2007, 10:49 PM
Okay so I signed up at Guitarhero.com....

I thought it would be neat for it to keep track of my progress and do whatever else they have planned, tournaments or whatever....

But I noticed I have to "Link" my account... and I followed their instructions, but when I go to the xbox live section it says my account is not able to play online, which is fine because I don't pay for gold membership (maybe I'll get it later). But the game never gives me that VIP code... I think that is pretty cheap... I shouldn't have to pay for Gold Membership just to link my account on their website... It's not like I'd be playing online geez :(

Anyways let me know if any of you guys sign up for it... and what it's like :)

Variation-XBA
10-29-2007, 12:43 AM
It's not your lack of Gold (which is sad though), the website isn't giving out proper codes at all it seems. I can't get one either, so it aint just you.

Bakeman
10-29-2007, 01:29 AM
so when you are in the game and go to xbox live, the code it gives you doesn't work!?!

Well maybe after I get a job I can get GOLD again..

Variation-XBA
10-29-2007, 11:59 AM
so when you are in the game and go to xbox live, the code it gives you doesn't work!?!

Well maybe after I get a job I can get GOLD again..

Correct... alot of people are having problems getting the code to work.

Bakeman
10-29-2007, 01:46 PM
That's lame...

I just read the review over at teamxbox and it mentioned the problem... they better fix that.

LTM360
10-30-2007, 01:30 AM
Havn't gotten it to work all day.