PDA

View Full Version : xbox magazine (April)

tbird
03-04-2002, 01:21 PM
Has anyone received the APril subscription of the Xbox Mag?

any intersting stuff this month besides the disc. Any onlkine plans info ....

JJaX
03-04-2002, 01:40 PM
yeah its a good read.

They got 100 games that should be coming out that are gonna be great.

Examples:

Doom3
GTA3
Dues Ex 2
Return to castle wolfenstein

They also mention games that are confirmed for online play (Unreal champoinship baby!)

Plus theres a big preview for a starwars RPG that takes place 4000 years before episode 4. (game is gonna be big!)

RudedogX
03-04-2002, 01:50 PM
Yeah, the april issue is pretty much involving what JJAX said, plus it's probably one of the best issues OXM has put out so far! XBA has a review of the content on the main site if you want more info!

dougi3000
03-04-2002, 02:14 PM
Is it out at the news stands yet???

And what characters can you play in the DOA3 demo?
from the preview of the disk on this site, it implies that you are able to play 8 characters in the demo!!! if that is the case, then why would anyone want the full game? it is basically all in the DEMO.

Phiresun
03-04-2002, 02:30 PM
The Star Wars made for the XBOX RPG Knights of the Old Republic seems to be a big deal as well. I think it might be a winner as far as RPGs go. As far as it being Star Wars, I will keep an open mind. Check it out in the issue.

wweomaniac
03-04-2002, 03:34 PM
Did the april issue come out yet? I go the March one and it gives us no information whatsoever on GTA3 or MGSX.

They just say GTA has a 2:1 odd or coming, and MGSX has 3:2

Bakeman
03-04-2002, 03:51 PM
I ordered the Mag a few weeks ago!
I hope I get the April issue

I'm confused though.. it's March 4th!
why is the April one out??

Shouldn't people be getting or recently got the March issue? How does this work??

GTA3!! woot!

Phiresun
03-04-2002, 04:04 PM
The way the Mag isprinted it is made to stay on the stands for a full month. Usually comes out the month before and stays on the stand until the first week of the following month in this case April. Thos who subscribe are supposed to get their issue before it hits the stands, so some of us got them late Feb or early March before they hit the stands this week. By March20th or so we will be looking at Mays issue.

Bakeman
03-04-2002, 04:46 PM
ahhh I hope I my first issue is the April issue

sure sounds like it has some good stuff...

Thanks for the info tbird,

I still don't see why March 1st the March issue hits the stands.. then April 1st, the April issue hits the stands.. but atleast I know how it works... don't really need to understand everything, just know that is how it works :)

rr9597
03-04-2002, 05:06 PM
This has to be the best magazine that OXM has come out with. Star Wars:Kotor is gonna be big, and the 100 best games had some little details on upcoming games that look pretty good. The demo pack was pretty cool, and yes there are 8 players to choose from, but there are also tons more that u cant choose from. It looks like a sweet game, just not one Im into cause I suck at one on one fighting!