PDA

View Full Version : who is better to pre-order from?

ryan
08-23-2001, 12:00 AM
hey everyone, i was just wondering who i should pre-order the xbox from: gamestop or EB? who is more trusted and has better service? i read somewhere that gamestop isnt backed up my microsoft. what does that have to do with anything? anyone who has done business with either company please reply. any opinions or advice are all welcome and helpful. thanx!!!!!!!!!!!

Xbox Gamer
08-23-2001, 12:22 AM
Both are good companies and have very reliable service, I belive EB makes you buy "bundles" if you preorder though so that might be one thing to consider though im not 100% sure, i'd go with gamestop though, some of my friends preordered a PS2 from EB and had some trouble, I preordered mine from Software ETC. (gamestop) and had no trouble at all. Good Luck.

Spades
08-23-2001, 05:43 PM
i got mine from software etc too, i pre-ordered it back in like march and i just got a phone call from them the other day and they were tellin me about some specials i could get so i would say gamestop is pretty good. no other place has ever called like they did

do the drew
08-23-2001, 05:55 PM
anyone know of any other pre order places other then gamestop and eb? like what other places r doin in terms of bundles and stuff?

Aaron
08-23-2001, 09:55 PM
just goto an actual funcoland store near you... thats what i did... and NO bundles!!! yay! Welcome to the asylum!