PDA

View Full Version : This is for member: GoingWreckless, here is some help for your signature!!

CALzinger
03-04-2002, 04:47 PM
i can help you, but it really depends on what picture you want to put there. if you want to put a picture from a website, its really easy. but if you want to put a picture from your hardrive, im not really sure about that. to put a picture from a website as your signature, you have to go to the website url that has the picture. you must right click that picture, then click properties. you should see a URL there that is the address of the picture. copy that url address by highlighting the url address, right clicking it, then clicking copy. after that, go to the xbox addict forums and click user cp at the top right corner of the screen. it is the bar all the way to the left. after you click user cp, then click edit profile in the grey text at the top. after that, scroll down to the part where it says signature. you should see a box to the right of that, that is where you will enter some crap. but watch out, dont just enter the url address there. you must do something else first. type the following:
[ i m g ] http://www.typetheaddresshere.com/ [ / i m g ]
type the url address between the [ i m g ] & [ / i m g ] signs.
you could simply just type [ i m g ], then right click and press paste since you already copied the address, and then type [ / i m g ]
a few things you should know:
you must type the forward slash in the second [/img] sign
DONT MAKE ANY SPACES WHEN YOU TYPE, i had to make spaces so that the actual letters would come out
DONT MAKE YOUR SIGNATURE TOO BIG
if it has to be big, at least make it wide and not long. nobody likes a big signature
i hope this will at least help you get your signature put together, but if you want to make a signature that is a picture on your hardrive, you should probably just post it in the forums. enjoy.
give me a message with the picture when you got the pic, i wanna see it

Azazel
03-04-2002, 04:49 PM
This post would look great in the Off Topic Lounge.