PDA

View Full Version : I'm french & what about addon for DoA3

chris92
03-04-2002, 04:52 PM
Hello all :) sorry about my english but I'm french but I hve buy the xbox in USA. I have a very important question about DoA3, I would like to know when does arrive the addon for the US version of this game because in france, when the xbox come(14 march 2002) DoA 3.1 arrive too with more blow, techniques, clothes and a new intro and ending videos:eek: . So my question is when does arrive the addon for my lovely DoA3 US:p I have earded about July in xbox magazine, I hope it's a joke because I can't whait 5 month impossible:mad: . Nice to meet you love america;) , football US (RAMS);) , basketball(76ers);) and XBOX;) . thanks you and if you want some information about french lounge of xbox I'm here.

The Terminator
03-04-2002, 05:08 PM
Je pense que le disque d'extras arrive a Mars 14, mais je ne suis pas certain. J'ai entendu que il arrivera quand on peut acheter un XBox en Europe.

Il est aussi possible que le disque d'extras est une rumeur. :(

Afro Aura
03-04-2002, 09:39 PM
Originally posted by chris92
Hello all :) sorry about my english but I'm french but I hve buy the xbox in USA. I have a very important question about DoA3, I would like to know when does arrive the addon for the US version of this game because in france, when the xbox come(14 march 2002) DoA 3.1 arrive too with more blow, techniques, clothes and a new intro and ending videos:eek: . So my question is when does arrive the addon for my lovely DoA3 US:p I have earded about July in xbox magazine, I hope it's a joke because I can't whait 5 month impossible:mad: . Nice to meet you love america;) , football US (RAMS);) , basketball(76ers);) and XBOX;) . thanks you and if you want some information about french lounge of xbox I'm here.
Sorry about this Chris92 I don't speak or wirte in french so I hope you can understand what I'm saying
Yes the add on for Dead or Alive 3 is coming out I hear on a the Official XBOX Magazine, I'm not sure if the disk will be sold seperately. I think it will come out in May's issue I've subscribed to the OXM and will be getting the disk and mag as it come out. The best thing to do is subscribe and just wait for the disk
Don't worry I'm in the UK and I've got a US XBOX but I will be getting a PAL one when it's released, I'm getting it for the new UK releases and the games are lot cheaper too lol

Hugh_Jass
03-05-2002, 08:12 AM
I thought the OXM officially denied the rumor that the DOA upgrade would appear as a freebie on the demo disk.

Afro Aura
03-05-2002, 08:44 AM
Originally posted by Hugh_Jass
I thought the OXM officially denied the rumor that the DOA upgrade would appear as a freebie on the demo disk.
That what I've been told it is coming as a freebie, unless this guy is lying grr

RudedogX
03-05-2002, 09:48 AM
Unless they changed it after the newest issue came out, I haven't read anything on the net that suggests that it won't be on the included disk for OXM. Where'd you hear that they aren't Hugh_Jass?

Hermes
03-05-2002, 10:57 AM
HAHAHA! That guy actually admitted that he was french!

Afro Aura
03-05-2002, 11:56 AM
Originally posted by Hermes
HAHAHA! That guy actually admitted that he was french!
Hey man!! leave this guy alone, if he's french or an alien from Mars if he's got and XBOX he's cool with me, and if he's up looking for some info and hasn't got and XBOX he's still cool as he's in the place to get the right answers and the next step to the XBOX, so leave it!!

Hugh_Jass
03-05-2002, 03:16 PM
Originally posted by rudedogX
Unless they changed it after the newest issue came out, I haven't read anything on the net that suggests that it won't be on the included disk for OXM. Where'd you hear that they aren't Hugh_Jass?

Quite right. My memory was faulty. This is the post I was thinking of:
http://www.xboxaddict.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=7462&highlight=doa3
It says the DOA3 add-on will appear in the July issue.

Hermes
03-06-2002, 06:20 AM
Originally posted by Afro Aura

Hey man!! leave this guy alone, if he's french or an alien from Mars if he's got and XBOX he's cool with me, and if he's up looking for some info and hasn't got and XBOX he's still cool as he's in the place to get the right answers and the next step to the XBOX, so leave it!!

Holy Crap!!! An English guy just defended the French guy!!! C'est pas possible! Hahahaha.

Afro Aura
03-06-2002, 09:32 AM
Originally posted by Hermes

Holy Crap!!! An English guy just defended the French guy!!! C'est pas possible! Hahahaha.
Dude they helped us in the war to bring Hitler down, an I aint prejudice to anyone, well except the fools who thought the Wall Steet building was a good place to land, idiots

The Terminator
03-06-2002, 11:34 AM
This Hermes guy is a moron.

Whatever happened to Chris92 anyway? He sorta posted this thread then disappeared...

Afro Aura
03-06-2002, 04:25 PM
Originally posted by The Terminator
This Hermes guy is a moron.

Whatever happened to Chris92 anyway? He sorta posted this thread then disappeared...
Yeah I know, weird that

Razor70
03-06-2002, 05:16 PM
Actually I think the official word is that there will be SOME add-ons on the May disc..but I don't think it will be the full on add-on everyone is wanting. I think they will bring that out in July and you will have to purchase it.

Afro Aura
03-06-2002, 05:39 PM
Originally posted by Razor70
Actually I think the official word is that there will be SOME add-ons on the May disc..but I don't think it will be the full on add-on everyone is wanting. I think they will bring that out in July and you will have to purchase it.
aaaarrrgggghhhhh, oh well I'm selling mine and I'll just get the UK one, makes life a lot easier now