PDA

View Full Version : Cod4 Or Mass Effect

BROOKLYNSBATMAN
11-29-2007, 01:03 PM
Hey Addicts.., I need a bit of help deciding what should I get so far my pro's and con's are

Pro's
GET
Cod4, cause I've always been a fan and I hear the Online is so good, that It'll stop me from playing Gears.
HOWEVER
Mass Effect has so much hype and it seems kind of hott that u can choose your destiny, in other words seems like the game gives some good replay values.
Con's
Cod4 the only thing about this i heard the game is actualy kind of short... which is okay cause the online is fantastic.. so if anyone can just tell me is this a lagger...
Mass Effect the review I read on this website sais that it's too short if u like RPG's and too long if you like Shooters ...and the player review was really ****ty so .. i wanna get some opinions and I can afford them both yes but i dont wanna buy a ****ty game 60 bucks is 60 bucks.... So be true to your respond.. Thanks

Mendo
11-29-2007, 10:03 PM
both great games IMO but if I had to choose id grab Mass Effect. Since you want more bang for your buck, mass effect will give you many many many hours of entertainment!

Grab COD4 in a month or so when you've finished mass effect. Call of Duty games generally go down quicker in value in stores then Mass Effect will..... hope that helps!

Variation-XBA
11-30-2007, 12:09 AM
Mass Effect for Single player
COD4 for Multiplayer
Simple as that

BROOKLYNSBATMAN
11-30-2007, 07:00 AM
both great games IMO but if I had to choose id grab Mass Effect. Since you want more bang for your buck, mass effect will give you many many many hours of entertainment!

Grab COD4 in a month or so when you've finished mass effect. Call of Duty games generally go down quicker in value in stores then Mass Effect will..... hope that helps!

See thats a smart move.., truthfully thats kind of what i was gonna do (those damn mass effect commercial get me hyped to play) but thanks for the help i will eventualy get call of duty 4, just when it drops. thanks again

CrazyCougar
11-30-2007, 07:01 AM
COD4 without a doubt. It has both single player and multiplayer. And the mulitplayer is off the hook. You'll put in more hours into COD4 then you probably ever will in Mass Effect if you like FPS's.

GamerSince'76
11-30-2007, 07:03 AM
Hours on end moving a dialogue wheel or one of the best FPS ever...Go CoD4.

BROOKLYNSBATMAN
11-30-2007, 07:08 AM
COD4 without a doubt. It has both single player and multiplayer. And the mulitplayer is off the hook. You'll put in more hours into COD4 then you probably ever will in Mass Effect if you like FPS's.
I know and i agree with ya, but right now i wanna buy mass effect to keep me busy till the next check and then cod 4 and like the dude said up there for some reason u waste 60 bucks for cod games, and in about a week or two of release date its already on the market used for 45 bucks, besides gears can hold me over if i wanna go online and shed some blood....

Nato King
11-30-2007, 07:50 AM
I know and i agree with ya, but right now i wanna buy mass effect to keep me busy till the next check and then cod 4 and like the dude said up there for some reason u waste 60 bucks for cod games, and in about a week or two of release date its already on the market used for 45 bucks, besides gears can hold me over if i wanna go online and shed some blood....

Good call and I am sure you want regret your pick.

BROOKLYNSBATMAN
11-30-2007, 11:18 AM
Good call and I am sure you want regret your pick.

Thanks Nato... can't wait to play this game.... and thanks addict for the help..:cheers:

BROOKLYNSBATMAN
12-05-2007, 11:01 AM
This game is awesome.!!

BROOKLYNSBATMAN
12-15-2007, 07:31 PM
before i said this game was awesome but now i change it to F***k*IINNg
GREAT beat the game and i know youll think the same this game is xbox 360 in all reality .....:cheers:

ryonin
12-16-2007, 10:55 AM
I haven't played either game but if i had to choose i would definitely go with Call of Duty 4, it just looks better to me

-Ryonin

Xbox Live Man
12-16-2007, 04:04 PM
Mass Effect = Best Game Out To Date.

bloodlines
12-16-2007, 04:25 PM
Well I have COD 4 but I havent played ME. I hear that the shooting aspects of it aren't too sound, and that the continuous rolling of that dialogue wheel gets kind of monotonous.

BROOKLYNSBATMAN
12-16-2007, 04:54 PM
Well I have COD 4 but I havent played ME. I hear that the shooting aspects of it aren't too sound, and that the continuous rolling of that dialogue wheel gets kind of monotonous.

trust me.. thats a very minor thing, i really think everyone should play this and beat it, youll say its awesome i think this has the best ending ive ever seen in a game.., way better than any halo has produced..

Mendo
12-16-2007, 05:24 PM
trust me.. thats a very minor thing, i really think everyone should play this and beat it, youll say its awesome i think this has the best ending ive ever seen in a game.., way better than any halo has produced..

The game is that good eh? now im going to have to buy it

BROOKLYNSBATMAN
12-17-2007, 06:15 AM
The game is that good eh? now im going to have to buy it
you wont regret it man..