PDA

View Full Version : Canada X06 launch faceplate for sale on Ebay

gh0st_r1der
11-29-2007, 01:59 PM
http://cgi.ebay.com/Limited-Edition-X06-Canada-Xbox-360-Faceplate_W0QQitemZ300177492669QQihZ020QQcategoryZ122517QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

How are going to deal with this one now, huh ?!

SpaceGhost2K
11-29-2007, 02:12 PM
http://cgi.ebay.com/Limited-Edition-X06-Canada-Xbox-360-Faceplate_W0QQitemZ300177492669QQihZ020QQcategoryZ122517QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

How are going to deal with this one now, huh ?!

Well, I'd put it on my watch list. I'd avoid bidding on it while one of us had a current bid. Once the high bid is someone other than somebody I do business with and if it's still in the range of what I can currently afford to pay for a plate, I'd bid. I'd also check both forums to see if anyone has expressed absolute interest in winning the plate. For instance, I think it's pretty clear that I'm going to die if I don't get that IdolM@ster girls plate. I'd be really hurt if someone I knew went after it.

If Chrimehounds went up there and was at $40 with a bid by cheesemonkey, I wouldn't bid on it. If the next time I checked it was at fifty, I knew Ghostrider had it, Moltenluv hadn't bid on it and hadn't said anything about being interested in it, and some person I didn't know had the high bid, THEN I'd bid.

With the exception of the Trusty Bell and IdolM@ster plates, I've passed on a lot of plates I want very badly, over and over and over, like the E305 and DOA Kasumi plates. I'll get them eventually, and if I really luck out, I'll get one under the radar. Those aren't the kind of plates I'd "share about" here because they're up there almost all the time. The DICE plate though, I'd wave a flag. I want it but it's not a "I gotta have this or die" plate. I can wait.

moltenluv
11-29-2007, 02:15 PM
Easy, I win it. :hardcore:

Or we could pool our money together and bid on it then each person that donated money could keep it for a few months out of the year and then send it on to one of the other people and so on and so forth. Hmmm that might be more trouble than its worth, it would be muuuch easier if I just won it and had it all to myself muahahahahahahah!

cin84_12
11-29-2007, 02:18 PM
Or you guys can keep from bidding so I can get it. :D

cheezymonkey999
11-29-2007, 03:17 PM
Easy, I win it. :hardcore:

Or we could pool our money together and bid on it then each person that donated money could keep it for a few months out of the year and then send it on to one of the other people and so on and so forth. Hmmm that might be more trouble than its worth, it would be muuuch easier if I just won it and had it all to myself muahahahahahahah!

awesome idea...

I want it alot, but i dont have the money right now. Unless you all forget to bid on it im not in line.

cheezymonkey999
11-29-2007, 03:18 PM
I forgot... does anyone already have it?

Nato King
11-29-2007, 04:19 PM
Or you guys can keep from bidding so I can get it. :D

Hey Cin84_12 good to see a new face. Welcome to the site and hope you enjoy your stay. Do you have a collection if so please post some pictures so all can see. I am close to posting a picture of my collection but I have to get a collection first should have something by the end of December to show everyone. I hope.

again welcome to the site.

And yes I did see this plate on eBay but I think I would wait before I bid if I do bid.

moltenluv
11-29-2007, 04:25 PM
Well I wasn't going to say anything but its not like me to keep my mouth shut so here it goes. Heeeyyyyy I never got a welcome! Why do other people keep getting welcomes when I never got onnnneeee? Ok I feel better now I think :D

cheezymonkey999
11-29-2007, 04:27 PM
molten you were here before me but WELCOME!!! hope you like the forums and glad to see a new face around! awesome collection btw!:rofl:

maybe you didnt get one because you the only girl?

Nato King
11-29-2007, 04:33 PM
Well I wasn't going to say anything but its not like me to keep my mouth shut so here it goes. Heeeyyyyy I never got a welcome! Why do other people keep getting welcomes when I never got onnnneeee? Ok I feel better now I think :D

hahaha

That's a good question I try my best to spot all the new comers and give a a warm welcome.

Well here it goes. Welcome Moltenluv to the Asylum of faceplate addicts. I hope your stay is a good one and if there is anything I can do to make your stay a safe one just ask. Please enjoy the site and send feedback.

Your friend in games Nato King-XBA Staff member.

Happy .hahaha Now lets drink to that. :cheers:

cin84_12
11-29-2007, 04:36 PM
Hey Cin84_12 good to see a new face. Welcome to the site and hope you enjoy your stay. Do you have a collection if so please post some pictures so all can see. I am close to posting a picture of my collection but I have to get a collection first should have something by the end of December to show everyone. I hope.

again welcome to the site.

And yes I did see this plate on eBay but I think I would wait before I bid if I do bid.

Thanks. I don't have a collection. Space made the "bubbles' plate for me and that's the only one I own. I enjoy looking at all the pictures that have been posted.

molten you were here before me but WELCOME!!! hope you like the forums and glad to see a new face around! awesome collection btw!:rofl:

maybe you didnt get one because you the only girl?

psst, I'm a girl, too. Space got me to come over from Teamxbox.

moltenluv
11-29-2007, 04:47 PM
hahaha

That's a good question I try my best to spot all the new comers and give a a warm welcome.

Well here it goes. Welcome Moltenluv to the Asylum of faceplate addicts. I hope your stay is a good one and if there is anything I can do to make your stay a safe one just ask. Please enjoy the site and send feedback.

Your friend in games Nato King-XBA Staff member.

Happy .hahaha Now lets drink to that. :cheers:

:surprised Whats this, a nice welcome for little ole me! Awww that was so nice of you. I have that warm squishy feeling now....errrr.......wait that sounds really bad. You know what I mean! Thank you I now feel as if I am one with the forum :) Oh yeah I replied to your PM, did I help you out any?

Nato King
11-29-2007, 04:51 PM
:surprised Whats this, a nice welcome for little ole me! Awww that was so nice of you. I have that warm squishy feeling now....errrr.......wait that sounds really bad. You know what I mean! Thank you I now feel as if I am one with the forum :) Oh yeah I replied to your PM, did I help you out any?

yeah I got it thanks it help me out alot.

cheezymonkey999
11-29-2007, 05:34 PM
psst, I'm a girl, too. Space got me to come over from Teamxbox.

well, welcome to you to! How many more females are around that i need to know about?:cool:

Nato King
11-29-2007, 05:46 PM
I forgot... does anyone already have it?

well I do know that kamshaft has it from looking at a picture of his collection.

JakofallAces
11-29-2007, 05:59 PM
i got it and i also messaged the guy who put it on ebay, he said, Not perfect, no. This one has a very small squarish chunk missing on the left side. i have the one #231 out of 300 i like it but mine has a bent corner that wont stay down

Nato King
11-29-2007, 07:12 PM
i got it and i also messaged the guy who put it on ebay, he said, Not perfect, no. This one has a very small squarish chunk missing on the left side. i have the one #231 out of 300 i like it but mine has a bent corner that wont stay down

oh no that's not good. I am sorry to here that. I see that you are new so if you have a collection please post it on the site so all can see.

JakofallAces
11-29-2007, 07:18 PM
oh no that's not good. I am sorry to here that. I see that you are new so if you have a collection please post it on the site so all can see.

haha moltenluv i got welcomed and u didnt jk i am hoping to like this new site i love faceplates so it should be fun

SpaceGhost2K
11-30-2007, 12:53 AM
I guess I'm a bad host.

Welcome, sincerely, to everybody, and thank you for checking the place out. If this becomes anything noteworthy, it will be because of all y'all.