PDA

View Full Version : E3 05 grab bag on ebay anyone calling it ??

JakofallAces
11-29-2007, 06:51 PM
URL:http://cgi.ebay.com/XBOX-360-E3-VIP-RARE-GIFT-PROMO-FACEPLATE-MTV-JACKET_W0QQitemZ320188231636QQihZ011QQcategoryZ45101QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
Pretty sweet stuff but i can garentee it goes for over $100 by the way it includes the e3 05 launch rings faceplate which is all i really want in it

cheezymonkey999
11-29-2007, 08:58 PM
you gonna bid on it? If you win and dont want the other stuff i might take it off your hands.

JakofallAces
11-29-2007, 09:00 PM
sure i think i will but you know i have to steal my moms credit card and all
but seriously i wait until last day the 5th day before bids are useless
i willl go as high as 130 i think i really want that shirt i would look damn sexy

Nato King
11-29-2007, 09:08 PM
yeah that's some good stuff there but half the stuff I don't even want. I do like the faceplate.

cheezymonkey999
11-29-2007, 09:29 PM
You keep the plate and the shirt, and give me the laynyards and stuff. I collect other video game stuff besides faceplates so that stuff is still cool to me. btw, anyone here got the Mtdew xbox?

moltenluv
11-30-2007, 09:13 AM
Well I can tell you now I will most likely be bidding on this. I have been watching it since it was listed. Don't know how high I am willing to go though, depends on what else I win before that one ends ;)

moltenluv
11-30-2007, 09:15 AM
btw, anyone here got the Mtdew xbox?

I don't but some guy I used to work with won one. Lucky jerk. The only game he likes is Halo plus he doesn't even have Live. What a waste of a system!

cheezymonkey999
11-30-2007, 10:34 AM
I got one... its so beautiful all neon greeny. I love mt dew too, so that makes it even better.

JakofallAces
12-01-2007, 08:35 AM
I don't but some guy I used to work with won one. Lucky jerk. The only game he likes is Halo plus he doesn't even have Live. What a waste of a system!
bid awaY molten LUV i am now completely screwed with offers for faceplates and i really need money since i just feel like saying that now so if you want to donate money to the Give Money to That Guy That Just Joined This Site And That is Awesome Check

SpaceGhost2K
12-01-2007, 02:37 PM
bid awaY molten LUV i am now completely screwed with offers for faceplates and i really need money since i just feel like saying that now so if you want to donate money to the Give Money to That Guy That Just Joined This Site And That is Awesome Check

I feel ya, pal. :)

cin84_12
12-01-2007, 03:07 PM

Same here. I need some cash.

I wonder how high the bidding is going to go on that stuff.

cheezymonkey999
12-01-2007, 03:20 PM
i just got offered 125 for my sharpie faceplate collection so hopefully ill have some cash soon.

SpaceGhost2K
12-01-2007, 05:07 PM
Wow, that's awesome. :)

cheezymonkey999
12-01-2007, 09:19 PM
yes, yes it is... but i love my multi colored sharpie one, i dunno if i want to part with it. It took me almost 3 hours of constant sharpieing to finish it.

SpaceGhost2K
12-02-2007, 02:49 AM
yes, yes it is... but i love my multi colored sharpie one, i dunno if i want to part with it. It took me almost 3 hours of constant sharpieing to finish it.

I was going to ask you some questions about those.

The plates all have a glossy gray power button area. I haven't seen any plates like that. What are you using for base plates, or are you painting them all like that?

How did you mark off the lines inbetween the Sharpee colored areas, the part that doesn't have any color except for the background gray? Did you just color each area on piece at a time and leave the space or did you mark it off?

ChRoNiK120
12-04-2007, 10:03 PM
sry to but in on the convo... for the E3 Promo with everything preaty much.... i will be willing to buy it... thst is if no one else wants it. and if no one els does i will probb end up sellin the other stuff or giving it away. or maybe keeping some of the stuff.

cheezymonkey999
12-04-2007, 11:28 PM
give me the stuff (preferably for free) Chronik.. i called it earlier!

ChRoNiK120
12-05-2007, 09:35 AM
if u want it u can bid on it... i might go for it. but if you want it go for it.

moltenluv
12-06-2007, 08:29 PM
This didn't go for as much as I thought it would. I stayed up to bid on it but then changed my mind. There are a few other auctions I am watching that I would rather have. However if I lose those auctions I am gonna be upset for not bidding on this one. *sigh* If only I could see into the future.......:( Ok I am going away now. I have to be up in about 5 hours to start getting ready for work so I think I will go get some sleep.

SpaceGhost2K
12-07-2007, 12:44 AM
I bid it up to about sixty bucks but I was just bidding on the plate. I have crap all over the place already, I don't need more. Anyway, I never had the high bid. I bid twice and didn't go over the other person so I stopped.

Jackofallaces, would you mint shrinking the pics in your signature a bit? Maybe paste them all into one pic if you can. Gracias. :D

JakofallAces
12-07-2007, 05:44 AM
I bid it up to about sixty bucks but I was just bidding on the plate. I have crap all over the place already, I don't need more. Anyway, I never had the high bid. I bid twice and didn't go over the other person so I stopped.

Jackofallaces, would you mint shrinking the pics in your signature a bit? Maybe paste them all into one pic if you can. Gracias. :D

WHAT ARE YOU SAYING SHRINK MY SIG IT IS MY EXPRESSION OF AN EXTREMELY LARGE AMOUNT OF USELESS PICTURES TO MAKE YOU JELOUS OF MY COLLECTION, i will try:moody: