PDA

View Full Version : "Naruto" Xbox 360 Red faceplate

gh0st_r1der
11-30-2007, 11:44 AM
I'm looking for "Naruto" Xbox 360 red faceplate. I missed one opportunity to buy one. Sorry, I lost the picture.

Nato King
11-30-2007, 11:51 AM
Will keep a look out for it. If anyone has a picture please post it for gh0st_r1der. A Picture will make it much easier to find.

moltenluv
11-30-2007, 02:24 PM
What??? There's a red one??? I have only seen the yellow one up for auction on eBay once and it came with the game and something else but I can't remember what (some kind of art book?). I must know what this red one looks like :eek:

SpaceGhost2K
11-30-2007, 02:40 PM
What??? There's a red one??? I have only seen the yellow one up for auction on eBay once and it came with the game and something else but I can't remember what (some kind of art book?). I must know what this red one looks like :eek:

What she said. I've never seen a red one, either.

gh0st_r1der
11-30-2007, 04:15 PM
It is not custom made, it is somewhat promotion of limited magazine edition.
I've seen it only once. It was factory sealed. The faceplate is vertical, whole red with Naruto on the top. I can't find the picture on my HDD though.

dealerallen
10-13-2008, 02:14 AM
I find the Red NARUTO ULTRA xbox360 Faceplate on ebay.It looks so cool!!!:
But I see many people place a bid to contest it~~

Symmetric-XBA
10-13-2008, 04:55 AM
there's also a nice autographed bioware plate up on ebay if you want it ghost

hellonearth159
10-13-2008, 06:28 AM
I'm not sure what the origin of the Naruto Red plate is but I'm concerned about the source of these plates. We all know about the asian knock-offs if Quake 4 and Call of Duty 2 that are flooding eaby. About 3 months ago, another set of hard to find plates suddenly started showing up in bulk from an asian dealer using generic packaging.
The Adidas 5 plate and F.C. Bayers plates were only sold by other collectors until they started showing up in mass in generic packaging and selling for a couple of dollars each:
http://img.auctiva.com/imgdata/7/0/5/8/4/0/webimg/158167206_tp.jpg
http://imgs.inkfrog.com/pix/a1shop/907d_12.jpg

Now the same source is dropping a couple of naruto plates a week on the market in the same packaging.
http://img.auctiva.com/imgdata/7/0/5/8/4/0/webimg/156103784_tp.jpg

I have nothing against this guy or against the plate but I would like to know the truth behind the origin of this plate.
Ghost_rider, you said this plate was a magazine promo. Do you know what magazine and when?

hellonearth159
10-14-2008, 07:00 PM
No comments???

SpaceGhost2K
10-14-2008, 08:32 PM
It is pretty questionable, but since the original was so low key, it probably came from some Chinese manufacturer and not from Mad Catz or something.

I would think that if you were going to bootleg something, this seems an odd choice to do.

JakofallAces
10-14-2008, 09:48 PM
No comments???
way to bump..........geez........and yes their will be comments....OH THEIR WILL BE COMMENTS...........mainly spacey's but you know i could help too......okay fine.....i think ur on to something its very suspicious i wouldnt be bidding right now until we learn where those cases and plates are coming from...my guess, Israel....you cant think of faceplates without never thinking of Israel i mean come on guys isnt it obvious???

gameking28
10-14-2008, 11:06 PM
...you cant think of faceplates without never thinking of Israel i mean come on guys isnt it obvious???

lol I think you took an extra dose of crazy pills today my friend. :rofl:

I agree that you're on to something there 159 - it's weird that a bunch of these lesser seen plates are starting to show up and all in that weird packaging.

JakofallAces
10-15-2008, 05:38 AM
lol I think you took an extra dose of crazy pills today my friend. :rofl:

are you kidding me? advil+tylenol+nyquil+large amounts of lsd and such does not equal insane, it just means i have a wicked bad headache