PDA

View Full Version : Quake Faceplate Very Rare

gh0st_r1der
12-01-2007, 07:04 PM
http://i215.photobucket.com/albums/cc228/gh0st_r1der/QuakeNew1.jpg

Not for sale ! Please don't ask/beg.

SpaceGhost2K
12-01-2007, 07:11 PM
I've seen a pic of that one before and I really, really like it. That's a nice piece to have in a collection.

JakofallAces
12-01-2007, 08:21 PM
anybody else begging to see ghost_riders collection?? i mean he keeps showing these wicked rare faceplates and nvr his collection i cant wait

moltenluv
12-01-2007, 09:05 PM
Yeah I have seen this one before too once on eBay. I don't remember why I didn't try for it. I think it was an international one that only accepted bank transfers or something.

FlawIe55
12-01-2007, 10:17 PM
that looks to me like one of those nyko faceplate kits, the reason I say that, is because the memory and usb doors dont have the image thats on the rest of the plate, and the sync button is rounded and isn't painted either. Is that what we're looking at?

ll Mista GT ll
12-01-2007, 10:25 PM
It looks textured... as if it were painted?

moltenluv
12-01-2007, 10:34 PM
that looks to me like one of those nyko faceplate kits, the reason I say that, is because the memory and usb doors dont have the image thats on the rest of the plate, and the sync button is rounded and isn't painted either. Is that what we're looking at?

Yes that's it, that's why I didn't buy the one I saw. The picture in the auction looked like it was a template for one of those do it yourself things and not an actual faceplate. I never bothered to ask the seller if it was or not. Hmmmmm I wonder.............tell us! Or at least tell me if you don't want to reveal you secrets to everybody else oh wise faceplate collector :hail:

gh0st_r1der
12-01-2007, 10:49 PM
It looks textured... as if it were painted?

There are bunch of Quake knockoffs including Powerwave paper skin ones. Mine is the real deal.

cheezymonkey999
12-01-2007, 11:52 PM
anybody else begging to see ghost_riders collection?? i mean he keeps showing these wicked rare faceplates and nvr his collection i cant wait

I have a theory... he just shows us pics of individual plates becuase he has no collection! hes just showing pics! haha jk ghost rider, sick plate id beg but you said not to so im resisting. First time ive ever seen that plate.

gh0st_r1der
12-02-2007, 12:03 AM
I have a theory... he just shows us pics of individual plates becuase he has no collection! hes just showing pics! .

Good one

SpaceGhost2K
12-02-2007, 02:45 AM
I have a theory... he just shows us pics of individual plates becuase he has no collection! hes just showing pics! haha jk ghost rider, sick plate id beg but you said not to so im resisting. First time ive ever seen that plate.

Good one

You guys crack me up :)

He is showing us his collection. He's just doing it one pic at a time. Hey, when you've got stuff like that, you can DO that, lol.

Can you imagine me, posting, "Here's my clear green faceplate." Then a new thread, "Here's my clear pink faceplate."

moltenluv
12-02-2007, 08:32 AM
You guys crack me up :)

He is showing us his collection. He's just doing it one pic at a time. Hey, when you've got stuff like that, you can DO that, lol.

Can you imagine me, posting, "Here's my clear green faceplate." Then a new thread, "Here's my clear pink faceplate."

Hahahah that would have been funny :rofl: Sounds like something I would do just to be silly.

Conchord
12-02-2007, 06:57 PM
Such a great looking faceplate for such a subpar game.

Anyone remember Quake II? Those were the days.