PDA

View Full Version : Tags 06

gh0st_r1der
12-04-2007, 12:35 AM
Another exclusive faceplate - TAG 06 Event in Europe.

http://i215.photobucket.com/albums/cc228/gh0st_r1der/142_4246.jpg

200 limited

SpaceGhost2K
12-04-2007, 01:17 AM
That "Protag" right there in front was from HiroProtagonist, J Allard's gamertag. The lady who did all of those names also painted the faceplates at Zero Hour for the DOA4 contest. She got Aceattorney's name up on the wall, but didn't get to mine. Might be a copyright issue. Anyway, she painted all these gamertags from people at Zero Hour on this big wall, and they have used bits and pieces of it on all kinds of marketing since then. IT was cool to be there.

Oh, and while she was painting, J handed her a business card and asked if she'd put his name on the wall. She was like, "Yeah, if your name gets drawn." Then she looked down at the card and was like, "OR I could do it right now." LOL! Now you see HiroProtagonist on all the stuff.

JakofallAces
12-04-2007, 05:37 AM
sweet plate ghost i would ask but i am out of money since i sent you so much sweet looking though if you are going to sell it later (after the holidays) calll me up and i wil pay, how did you get these by they way???

gh0st_r1der
12-04-2007, 11:37 AM
sweet plate ghost i would ask but i am out of money since i sent you so much sweet looking though if you are going to sell it later (after the holidays) calll me up and i wil pay, how did you get these by they way???

don't know for selling it yet .... and you don't have money, right :)
I search for faceplates ... everywhere ...

ChRoNiK120
12-04-2007, 08:31 PM
if you are going to sell contact me. i would love to have this plate.