PDA

View Full Version : Good Job XBA!

ll Mista GT ll
12-04-2007, 10:48 PM
I'd have to say this is one of the more interesting sections on XBA! Its a hit! I personally do not collect faceplates, but I enjoy looking at them!

Good job to all the hardcore collectors! :cheers:

Nato King
12-05-2007, 04:26 AM
Thanks for the comment ll Mista GT ll we love here stuff like this. I am also hooked to these faceplate section because I for one have not been into faceplates or anything until this came around. I will have about 5 or so plates to show by the end of the month. Can't wait to show a picture of my collection. Thanks to everybody who gave me information to get started.

Shawn-XBA
12-05-2007, 07:42 AM
I gotta say this is a great addition to XBA, makes we want to start collecting.

Nato King
12-05-2007, 08:29 AM
I gotta say this is a great addition to XBA, makes we want to start collecting.

You should start. I just started collecting about a week ago. My plates should be here in about a week or so from now. Than I can show you guys my collection. Need help on where to start just ask space ghost or moltenluv They help me alot.

SamSmith
12-06-2007, 08:10 AM
Absolutely. I was quite unsure about the idea of adding this section... I really didn't think there was as much of a userbase as there is!

HaZarD SFD
12-06-2007, 08:13 AM
YOU KNOW WHAT WE NEED NOW!!!!

An XBA Faceplate!!!

Nato King
12-06-2007, 08:18 AM
YOU KNOW WHAT WE NEED NOW!!!!

An XBA Faceplate!!!

I totally agree with that. So spaceghost are you up for the task. or anyone esle who makes faceplates.

HaZarD SFD
12-06-2007, 08:22 AM
I totally agree with that. So spaceghost are you up for the task. or anyone esle who makes faceplates.

Then its contest time for anyone on XBA's site even the staff.

SpaceGhost2K
12-06-2007, 01:24 PM
We'll do one, but not until after Christmas. In January we'll do a contest for creating an XBA faceplate and a FPA faceplate, and I'll give out some games and plates for prizes.