PDA

View Full Version : Hello everybody!

moltenluv
12-06-2007, 07:38 PM
Hi everybody! I followed SpaceGhost2K over here from the TXB forums and have been posting mostly in the Faceplate Addict section. I joined about a month ago and never even noticed this section until a few days ago. Just thought I would stop by and say hi.

:cheers:

Shawn-XBA
12-06-2007, 07:39 PM
You really are bored, lol.

Welcome to the site, glad to have you here.

moltenluv
12-06-2007, 07:48 PM
You really are bored, lol.

Welcome to the site man, glad to have you here.

Yeah I guess I am. I have 2 faceplate auctions that I am going to try for that both end in less than an hour. I need something to do. Thanks for the welcome but what's with this man stuff? You are on my friends list you should know better :whistle:

Shawn-XBA
12-06-2007, 07:52 PM
lol, sorry :D. I haven't played with you on live yet.

Post edited :p

mattgame
12-06-2007, 09:25 PM
What's up brother? I have to ask, why moltenluv?:hump:

moltenluv
12-07-2007, 09:34 AM
What's up brother? I have to ask, why moltenluv?:hump:

ARRRRGGGGHHHHH :bang: :cuss: Why must everybody assume I am a guy :confused:

Ainokeatoo
12-07-2007, 10:28 AM
ARRRRGGGGHHHHH :bang: :cuss: Why must everybody assume I am a guy :confused:

Because it's hard to assume what a person is on this board -_- I mean, take laughs for example I still don't know what it is.

mattgame
12-07-2007, 08:11 PM
I'm sorry what's up sister? Why moltenluv?

moltenluv
12-07-2007, 08:21 PM
Not that interesting of a story really. Back when I was in high school a few of my friends had AOL so I went to sign up but every screen name I though of was taken. In hopes of some sort of inspiration I started to rifle through my CDs and I came across a track called Moltenlove. I thought it was cute so I tried it and nobody else was using it so I just went with it. Eventually I decided that I didn't like how it looked so I changed it to moltenluv and have been using it ever since for just about everything that requires me to have a user/screen name. I guess it just kinda stuck. :confused:

mattgame
12-07-2007, 08:23 PM
That is interesting actually. Cool good to have ya. Oh yeah, the initiation process applies for girls too. Do you own a hockey stick and some marshmallows?

moltenluv
12-07-2007, 08:33 PM
Now that you mention it I think I do :watchout: