PDA

View Full Version : Official Halo On-line Trash Talk thread!

l Maximus l
03-04-2002, 06:56 PM
I would like to see more XBA members on-line! So, get rolling if you have Gamespy!

If you have DSL, cable, a T1 or some other broadband connection, and you have chosen not to get on-line because you think you'll get smoked by Maximus...then, I can understand your hesitation :D

hehe...I thought that would get the trash talk started :D

kornavs19
03-04-2002, 07:02 PM
give me the link cause every time i try it leads me some where else. ill play though. P.S. off the topic but online play for GTA III is in progress.

Msterrrr
03-04-2002, 07:05 PM
ehh?!? enough with the gta3

max last time i looked you up there was about 20 maximus's:eek: :eek:

btw my nick is gattman

El Pollo Loco
03-04-2002, 07:39 PM
I'm on as el_pollo_loco...
I guess I'll add an [XBA] in front of my name :)

l Maximus l
03-04-2002, 07:49 PM
Originally posted by Msterrrr
ehh?!? enough with the gta3

max last time i looked you up there was about 20 maximus's:eek: :eek:

btw my nick is gattman

Mystrrrrrrrrrr...dude, I changed my Gamespy ID to "[XBA]-Maximus" So, no excuse now ;)

Get on-line so I can smack you around! :D Hey, dude, maybe we can even team up! Oh yeah...this is a trash talk thread...uh.... Yeah, I am going to kick...um...your ass!! :D

D a m n, I need to get home and get on-line...and have a beer....and maybe another.... :D

Xtopia
03-04-2002, 08:13 PM
Dang I hate school! I can't get on till the weekend! And it is Monday!:mad: And this upcoming weekend I am going snowboarding! No online halo for over a week! I might die! But as soon as I get on, I am going to whoop all of yalls a$$! You that's right! Xtopia is going to shoot you dead, run you over w/ a tank, worthog, and ghost! And snipe you as you make a stupid attempt to take down the one and only, the great and mighty, the awesome and powerful, XTOPIA! Prepare to die fools! You will not know what hit ya!
Was that trash talk?:confused:

Chr0nik
03-05-2002, 06:21 AM
I have everything ready to go, I got rid of the wife for a night.

Friday all hell will break loose.

Chronik will be getting his tail smoked. :D

FlyBoy
03-05-2002, 06:53 AM
I play as FlyBoy-[XBA] so ya'll better look me up if you want my ass handed to you on a silver platter! YES! You did read that right! MY ASS... to you... because every time I play online I get smoked (I just thought it would be fun trash talking myself).

I need a Halo multiplayer tutor, haha... I took out the game with no problem but some of these people online are just amazing!

JJaX
03-05-2002, 07:33 AM
Bwhhwahhahahah.

Prepare to see more of JJaX online.

I need to train for the halo wars tournament.

Just add "JJaX" to your gamespy buddy thing. And ill we can hook up and battle.

Max, Ive noticed your trying to stirr things up far to often now. I guess you think your ready to face me again. Remember, i too have only been getting stronger. Bwahhahaahahah.................

Msterrrr
03-05-2002, 12:12 PM
I can hear you already Max,,, ohhhh i was laggy,,, where that head shot come from,,, yadda yadda

im the mike tyson of halo!!!:D chomp chomp if that what it takes i fight dirty. Bite ,,kick ya in the nads,,rope a dope whatever it takes even pistol whip ya if your on my team just too keep you on your toes,,,,
btw ever have a teammate kill ya thats about the most annoying thing

you get some too jjax for that moron comment in the other thread bring it to my flat screen!! studdering jjj jjj jax

Gattman ,,the man,, the myth,, the legend

actually havent played in a few weeks probadly get my
((__)_#)) handed to me:confused: :rolleyes:

JJaX
03-05-2002, 12:18 PM

im the mike tyson of halo!!!:D

you get some too jjax for that moron comment in the other thread bring it to my flat screen!! studdering jjj jjj jax

Har har har...

Silly mortals, If your tyson then im Godzilla rollin through your town.

And my moron comment? What was that? I called you a moron cause you didnt want GTA3 because its a port and its to "old". (dont take my name calling serious, I call me people mo's all the time)

Bwhahahah Ill crush you like worm. Add me to your Gamespy buddy list and ill find you. All of you.

Mortals make me laught..........
HAR HAR HAR HAR~!

Even if i stuttered i will still sh sh s4it on you.

*I need my medicine now.

Ninja Scroll
03-05-2002, 12:26 PM
Good topic maxi-pad-imus!:D

Wish I could get online, but I think it's best I wait until I move out of my current spot when I plan to invest in a new computer this summer.

Shoot, everyone knows im the f'n king of trash talking in da addict Ninja Scroll made famous!!:cool: :D
Man, I know im missing out on this gamespy experience with you addict comrades:(

It's all good doe kids, cause the time will come when Ninja represents!:)

l Maximus l
03-05-2002, 12:28 PM
Well, Jjax...I know you are good at Halo...but, it has been a solid month and a half since the last time we played. I haven't lost a match in a couple weeks...and even then I was pulling second places against some good players.

I am up for a challenge...there's nothing worse than playing a bunch of newbies. :D

Creator
03-05-2002, 12:34 PM
BEWARE Maximus........ BEWARE...................:cool: :cool: :cool:

JJaX
03-05-2002, 12:40 PM
Originally posted by Maximus
Well, Jjax...I know you are good at Halo...but, it has been a solid month and a half since the last time we played. I haven't lost a match in a couple weeks...and even then I was pulling second places against some good players.

I am up for a challenge...there's nothing worse than playing a bunch of newbies. :D

My skillz have been improving too. (If possible :D )

Everyone, Right now, open up gamespy and add "JJaX" to your buddy list thingy.

DO IT NOW! :D

Creator
03-05-2002, 12:42 PM
Originally posted by JJaX

My skillz have been improving too. (If possible :D )

Everyone, Right now, open up gamespy and add "JJaX" to your buddy list thingy.

DO IT NOW! :D

LOl patience my little grasshopper, your turn will soon come aswell:cool: :cool: :cool:

Msterrrr
03-05-2002, 12:47 PM
lolol funny stuff!!

you think your controller trembles:D :D just wait JJax,,Max ,,I smell fear clear across the country ,,no wait,, i know what that smell is. ,,, its me,,,,,, im da ***** ,,,, paadowww
and gta3 still will be an old port by the time it ever arrives!! hahahha

~~back on topic~~

ninja why do you think you need a new PC to play,,just need a broadband connection and a hub ,,few cat5 cables and your all set

JJaX
03-05-2002, 12:50 PM
Originally posted by Creator

LOl patience my little grasshopper, your turn will soon come aswell:cool: :cool: :cool:

Bwhahahhaha!

Everyone thinks there big leagues until they play me. You will be no different young padawon.

l Maximus l
03-05-2002, 12:54 PM
Originally posted by Creator
BEWARE Maximus........ BEWARE...................:cool: :cool: :cool:

Oh man...I can't wait! Are you on-line, Creator? Dude, what is your Gamespy ID...I can't wait to shed your blood like a bad habbit! :D

Gotta love this trash talk!

Xtopia
03-05-2002, 12:57 PM
Everyone thinks there big leagues until they play me

True Dat!! But I am so much better! I can take on 3 or 4 peeps if I am host! I've been playin like mad on the weekends! You know what ive noticed?? When I was still pretty sad @ halo...no-one ever quit my games...now that I am pretty darn good everyone quits and they say it is too laggy! I am sick of it! Everyone whines! I honestly have not been beating for about 2 1/2 weeks! So jjax woop me up again so I dont get to ****y!!!:D

l Maximus l
03-05-2002, 12:58 PM
lolol funny stuff!!

you think your controller trembles:D :D just wait JJax,,Max ,,I smell fear clear across the country ,,no wait,, i know what that smell is. ,,, its me,,,,,, im da ***** ,,,, paadowww
and gta3 still will be an old port by the time it ever arrives!! hahahha

~~back on topic~~

ninja why do you think you need a new PC to play,,just need a broadband connection and a hub ,,few cat5 cables and your all set

Dude, I can't wait to locate your ass and then smother it on the concrete in Hang em High, or blast you to the 4th floor from the bottom floor with my Rocket Launcher in Prisoner...Or pummel your ass with 4 standard grenades and four plasma grenades from way down town in Rat Race or Chill Out. Name your game, either way, you'll be smelling my footprints I make in the sand at the Gulch :D

hehe...I think Ninja Scroll is too much of a wuss to get on-line because he wouldn't be able to take it! :D

hehe...bring on the trash slingin' !!!!!!

JJaX
03-05-2002, 01:00 PM
Ohh im pumped now. Im gonna give NIK a call and see if i can get some training in today. You guys get to be my puching bags!

l Maximus l
03-05-2002, 01:00 PM
Originally posted by xtopia

True Dat!! But I am so much better! I can take on 3 or 4 peeps if I am host! I've been playin like mad on the weekends! You know what ive noticed?? When I was still pretty sad @ halo...no-one ever quit my games...now that I am pretty darn good everyone quits and they say it is too laggy! I am sick of it! Everyone whines! I honestly have not been beating for about 2 1/2 weeks! So jjax woop me up again so I dont get to ****y!!!:D

D a m n, Xtopia! You weren't talking so big after I pummeled your ass with the shotgun at close range the other day... :D

hehe... Actually, it would be nice if Gamespy actually allowed us to play eachother :confused:

l Maximus l
03-05-2002, 01:01 PM
Ohh im pumped now. Im gonna give NIK a call and see if i can get some training in today. You guys get to be my puching bags!

Dude, don't get us mixed up with your sac...what you need is another plasma grenade stuck on your ass crack! :D

hehe

Xtopia
03-05-2002, 01:11 PM
D a m n, Xtopia! You weren't talking so big after I pummeled your ass with the shotgun at close range the other day...

Hehe! Ya so you think your pretty bad aye??? Ya well I have improved since we last battled! Im the shz at CTF @ blood gulch! you aint got nothing on me!
K, im going off topic now: I have four pc's all on the same hub....2 are having screwed up...so i called the pc dude and he says I need a router! It is 90 bucks...but will it speed up my connection heck I dont even know what a freaking router is! well i still be able to play yall on gamespy??? how does it work? someone help me figure it out!:eek:

JJaX
03-05-2002, 01:13 PM

Dude, don't get us mixed up with your sac...what you need is another plasma grenade stuck on your ass crack! :D

hehe

How are you gonna put a plasma grenade on my ass if your already Dead?

l Maximus l
03-05-2002, 01:16 PM

Hehe! Ya so you think your pretty bad aye??? Ya well I have improved since we last battled! Im the shz at CTF @ blood gulch! you aint got nothing on me!
K, im going off topic now: I have four pc's all on the same hub....2 are having screwed up...so i called the pc dude and he says I need a router! It is 90 bucks...but will it speed up my connection heck I dont even know what a freaking router is! well i still be able to play yall on gamespy??? how does it work? someone help me figure it out!:eek:

Well, on the Internet, a router is a device or, in some cases, software in a computer, that determines the next network point to which a packet should be forwarded toward its destination. The router is connected to at least two networks and decides which way to send each information packet based on its current understanding of the state of the networks it is connected to.

Also, XTopia...since you own so many computers, is it possible to load Gamespy up again on a different one and see if we can play eachother? I know that we can play as is, but, for some reason, we can't join eachother's game if one of us is hosting, as you know!! Did you check with Gamespy support? You made mention that you were going to...I was curious to see what might have happened! All I know is that I miss pummeliing your ass to the concrete or just teaming up with you to maximze some carnage to our opponents!! :D

l Maximus l
03-05-2002, 01:17 PM

How are you gonna put a plasma grenade on my ass if your already Dead?

Geez, JJaxx...I expected a much better reply than that!! Geez, dude..did I hurt your feelings too bad or something to get such a lame ass reply from a half-assed Halo gamer? :D

Xtopia
03-05-2002, 01:23 PM
Also, XTopia...since you own so many computers, is it possible to load Gamespy up again on a different one and see if we can play eachother?

Ill try that...and no i have not gotten around to emailing gamespy. I also miss duken it out w/ya! I think you will be suprised as to how much ive improved! THanx for your help about the router! Will it affect my connection...will i get better ping on gamespy? But seriously, I had no idea you such a network nerd max? lol...and when/if we get a game lets play @ a good map...not chill out k? hate that map! IMO it is the worst one in the game (besided rat race)! I like hang em, battle creak, blood gulch, a few others....anyway hope to frag ya soon!;)

Msterrrr
03-05-2002, 01:27 PM
ENOUGH !! each and everyone is getting added to my buddy,, urmm hit list right now gonna wear out my pen drawing lil X's over everyones eyes
bring your own shovels:D :cool: at least the sand is easy to dig in at blood gultch

JJaX
03-05-2002, 01:28 PM

Geez, JJaxx...I expected a much better reply than that!! Geez, dude..did I hurt your feelings too bad or something to get such a lame ass reply from a half-assed Halo gamer? :D

Nah, Im at work and i got stuff to do ;)

Cant dwell on ones taunts towards me, aswell have a great comeback. Ill let my gunplay do the talking. So eager to get your ass handed to you Again?

*JJaX Leaving for a smoke.

"I'll be back....."

l Maximus l
03-05-2002, 02:01 PM

Nah, Im at work and i got stuff to do ;)

Cant dwell on ones taunts towards me, aswell have a great comeback. Ill let my gunplay do the talking. So eager to get your ass handed to you Again?

*JJaX Leaving for a smoke.

"I'll be back....."

Well, as you know, all of my trash talk is for all good and fun...but, I must agree, Jjax, you definately are a bad ass Halo gamer! But, the last time you and I played was a month and a half ago...and, I know that I can hold up much better, even if you do end up winning. In other words, the game will be much closer than it was the last time we played in which you handed both of my butt cheeks on a platter to me :D

Storm
03-05-2002, 02:04 PM
You guys scare me...maybe I shouldn't anticipate my town getting broadband... :confused:

LOL

JJaX
03-05-2002, 02:04 PM
When we 1st played i was being friendly being were both XBA memebers and you're a cool dude. BUt when we play again im gonna pretend your some punk ass 15 year old who thinks hes good cuz he bit his little sister. (95% of the people on Gamespy)

I have this thing where if i dislike who im playing i play twice as good. Ill be sure to bring that side out in our next meeting. :D

l Maximus l
03-05-2002, 02:08 PM

Ill try that...and no i have not gotten around to emailing gamespy. I also miss duken it out w/ya! I think you will be suprised as to how much ive improved! THanx for your help about the router! Will it affect my connection...will i get better ping on gamespy? But seriously, I had no idea you such a network nerd max? lol...and when/if we get a game lets play @ a good map...not chill out k? hate that map! IMO it is the worst one in the game (besided rat race)! I like hang em, battle creak, blood gulch, a few others....anyway hope to frag ya soon!;)

lol, dude...I'm definately not a networking nerd, that's for d a m n sure...I just know about them because I actually have one here in my office and I work in the telecommunications, data communications, and IP industries as an Executive Recruiter. I know the lingo, know what to say, and how things work but, I definately can't implement stuff! I'm a quick learner, though...so, if someone taught me, I won't forget it :)

But, dude...I like Chill Out and Rat Race! But, my favorites are Hang Em' High, Derelict, Blood Gulch, Sidewinder, and I even love Boarding Action!!

I don't remember the name of a couple others since I never play them...but, I can't stand the one where you have to go through 20 of those green doors to warp to another area of the level. There is one where there is so many that it just gets annoying. Also, I'm not a fan of Longest. I have no idea why...it just bugs me. I'll play it, but, it's by far, one of my least favorite. Also, I forget about the other level where there is a part where you have to walk on very very narrow pathways...and, if you fall, you fall down a water fall or something. It's one of those inside type levels...contrast to being outside...if you know what I am talking about. It has shiny floors and stuff. Anyway, I hate that one! :D

l Maximus l
03-05-2002, 02:10 PM
When we 1st played i was being friendly being were both XBA memebers and a cool dude. BUt when we play again im gonna pretend your some punk ass 15 year old who thinks hes good cuz he bit his little sister. (95% of the people on Gamespy)

I have this thing where if i dislike who im playing i play twice as good. Ill be sure to bring that side out in our next meeting. :D

Geez, Jjax! You don't have to make things personal! This is a trash talk thread...or, maybe you were just slingin' good ol' friendly trash :confused:

But, either way, I will look forward to playing you again. It was fun even getting pummelled by your ass the last time...but, I think I can provide a much higher degree of competition for you compared to the last time. I figure, 1-6 hours a day for the past month and a half has to do something!!! :D

JJaX
03-05-2002, 02:13 PM
Ive trained for 1000's of years in halo...........(i got a time machine, I mentioned this in another post)

:D :D

l Maximus l
03-05-2002, 02:16 PM
Ive trained for 1000's of years in halo...........(i got a time machine, I mentioned this in another post)

:D :D

Oh, crap! I forgot!! ;)