PDA

View Full Version : moltenluv's OMG I need it soooo bad give it to me right now faceplate want list

moltenluv
12-09-2007, 10:23 AM
My new wishlist is to sell every single last one of my faceplates. Don't get me wrong they still have a special place in my heart but I haven't bought any in months. There have been plenty that came out that I really did like but I just kinda lost interest in buying them.

JakofallAces
12-09-2007, 10:32 AM
Good luck, you'll need it since half of those have dried up and only serious collectors have them that wont ever sell nice effort though
:cheers::cheers::cheers:

moltenluv
12-09-2007, 10:52 AM
my wishlist has been deleted

WARTH0G DRIVER
12-09-2007, 12:51 PM
:cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers:

Good luck, and nice choices.!.!

SpaceGhost2K
12-09-2007, 02:46 PM
Say the word and I'll go breathe some fumes for you. :)

I still have the Wonder Woman plate. I never listed it or sold it. I intended on making a set with Batman and Superman plates to go with it. I have the figures, the stickers and everything. It's just never happened.

moltenluv
12-09-2007, 04:02 PM
Hahaha I finally get around to doing my wishlist and then I go and win two of them the same day! I just got the E3 and Gorillaz faceplates today. Who-ho! only 55+ more faceplates to go :rofl:

moltenluv
01-01-2008, 09:36 AM
Well I just edited my faceplate wishlist. I somehow managed to get 5 of the ones that were on there. :hardcore:

SpaceGhost2K
01-01-2008, 03:20 PM
I'm bidding on one plate right now. That's it. Car insurance and car payment and house payment and Best Buy card and JCPenney card and...

SpaceGhost2K
01-01-2008, 03:28 PM
Oh, and hey...

Rainbow Six: Vegas is almost done for you.
I'm going to give you the Wonder Woman plate.
I"m making KOTOR plates for everybody (seems that way, anyway)

I have the stuff to make any of these if you're ready:

Spawn
Led Zeppelin
Toy Story Aliens
Lupin III (Can get figure if you want it)
GI Joe Cobra (no figure though)
Heroes (which one, Slash, Escape or "Hereos" with stars and eclipse? Or... Save The Cheerleader, which I haven't done before?)
The Simpsons, depending on what you want on it
Nightmare Before Christmas
Xbox LIVE turns Five.

And, um... you can order ahead. :) (see above post, lol)

SpaceGhost2K
02-13-2008, 10:53 PM
Hey, DeafGermany1969 just bought a Blue Surf Swirl plate. I'm trying to find out where he got it.

Shawn-XBA
02-14-2008, 12:20 AM
If you still need that orange swirl faceplate, drop me a PM. ;)

moltenluv
03-28-2008, 11:38 AM
Wow, I just eliminated 4 of Spacey's customs from my want list and 14 from my other list. I really think I need to update my collection with new pics. I even got a bunch that weren't on my list because I didn't find them to be that important (example: any of the various Halo 3 faceplates) but they were pretty cheaply priced so I figured what the heck why not get them.

hellonearth159
04-01-2008, 10:22 PM
BTW, Play Asia lists the Pink Balloons and Water Puzzle as still in stock for $24.90 each.

http://www.play-asia.com/paOS-19-49-en-15-faceplate.html

JakofallAces
04-02-2008, 05:37 AM
BTW, Play Asia lists the Pink Balloons and Water Puzzle as still in stock for $24.90 each.

http://www.play-asia.com/paOS-19-49-en-15-faceplate.html

we know but the shipping is horrible and i would never trust my credit cared their

UNV Superkid
04-02-2008, 08:05 AM
we know but the shipping is horrible and i would never trust my credit cared their

can you say "Identity Theft"

moltenluv
04-02-2008, 09:59 AM
can you say "Identity Theft"

What? Seriously? I finally got around to buying the water puzzle and orange swirl one from them. I kept putting it off but though I better do it before they become unavailable. So I shouldn't have bought anything from this site? Why?

UNV Superkid
04-02-2008, 11:19 AM
What? Seriously? I finally got around to buying the water puzzle and orange swirl one from them. I kept putting it off but though I better do it before they become unavailable. So I shouldn't have bought anything from this site? Why?

i am not saying that it will happen and more than likely you will be fine, for me I think its just more a matter of being carefully, i have actually had problems before when buying from off sites and they got into my email address and even into my paypal and i had to then visa recommend that I cancel one of my cards and then open a new account...

it was weird and random stuff, not from this site though so you should be fine;)

SpaceGhost2K
04-02-2008, 12:04 PM
Yeah, but this isn't "Joe's Website." This is Play Asia. They're huge and they're fine.

I still need to get a Water Puzzle plate.

'luv, I will be making your Toy Story Alien plate shortly. Not immediately, but soon.

UNV Superkid
04-02-2008, 01:23 PM
Yeah, but this isn't "Joe's Website." This is Play Asia. They're huge and they're fine.

I still need to get a Water Puzzle plate.

'luv, I will be making your Toy Story Alien plate shortly. Not immediately, but soon.

thats just the thing i didnt buy from an off site, thats why i stay away from most sites now adays

moltenluv
04-02-2008, 03:21 PM
What site was it so that way I can stay away from it two. I have had problems before with websites being hacked into. I have already had to get a new visa/debit card twice. The first time it was newegg.com that got hacked. Back in 98 or maybe it was 99 I got my mom a coffee maker for Christmas and then a few months later I got a letter from them telling me that their site was hacked and all stored credit card info was stolen. Then a few years later I got another similar letter in the mail but it didn't say what site got hacked. I dunno why. I asked the bank when I went to get a new card and they said they couldn't release that information. They knew who got hacked but wouldn't tell me. Jerks! I think I had a right to know :cuss: I have a feeling it was a major retailer and they didn't want to lose business over it. Sneaky bastards! Despite all that I still shop online. I actually prefer shopping online. It is fun to get packages in the mail.

JakofallAces
04-02-2008, 04:32 PM
What site was it so that way I can stay away from it two. I have had problems before with websites being hacked into. I have already had to get a new visa/debit card twice. The first time it was newegg.com that got hacked. Back in 98 or maybe it was 99 I got my mom a coffee maker for Christmas and then a few months later I got a letter from them telling me that their site was hacked and all stored credit card info was stolen. Then a few years later I got another similar letter in the mail but it didn't say what site got hacked. I dunno why. I asked the bank when I went to get a new card and they said they couldn't release that information. They knew who got hacked but wouldn't tell me. Jerks! I think I had a right to know :cuss: I have a feeling it was a major retailer and they didn't want to lose business over it. Sneaky bastards! Despite all that I still shop online. I actually prefer shopping online. It is fun to get packages in the mail.

ya its like getting a present or gift or even both:)

moltenluv
04-02-2008, 04:38 PM
I know! Especially when you have a few things coming at once. When you get it you are like hmmmm I wonder which one this is and you open it up and you are like ohhhhh its that one :hardcore:

JakofallAces
04-02-2008, 04:41 PM
I know! Especially when you have a few things coming at once. When you get it you are like hmmmm I wonder which one this is and you open it up and you are like ohhhhh its that one :hardcore:

ya i love that though i never have more than 2 faceplates on route to me at more than one time also STOP POSTING SO QUICKLY its hard to keep up in loafers i mean everytime after i post u post and therefore its hard for me but it keeps me busy THANKS

moltenluv
04-02-2008, 04:46 PM
OMG I was actually thinking the same thing. I think I am just gonna follow you around the forum and everytime you post I will post right after you :whistle: Wouldn't that just be really really evil of me :p

JakofallAces
04-02-2008, 04:47 PM
OMG I was actually thinking the same thing. I think I am just gonna follow you around the forum and everytime you post I will post right after you :whistle: Wouldn't that just be really really evil of me :p

nah because i am MUCH MUCH BETTER AT IT hehehhe:argue1:

moltenluv
05-04-2008, 08:23 PM
Ok well I got to take off some more faceplates from my wishlist. I keep forgetting about doing that when I get a faceplate. Silly me :rolleyes:

tomdeafgermany
05-15-2008, 01:41 PM
Hey, DeafGermany1969 just bought a Blue Surf Swirl plate. I'm trying to find out where he got it.

hello spaceghost2k!
ich say: this BLUE SURF SWIRL faceplate right from australia (over ebay)

http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii295/tomdeafgermany/IMG_0558.jpg

SpaceGhost2K
05-15-2008, 04:41 PM
Yeah, I know. I like that plate.

tomdeafgermany
07-09-2008, 11:09 PM
hello moltenluv !

i have there my collector faceplate: ADIDAS BLUE JAPAN LIMITED EDITION and BLUE SURF SWIRL. i am good luck. smile*
but, have not rare faceplate: SAINTS ROW NEW ZEALAND. oh rat !!!!!

your tomdeafgermany from germany

now i fly 10 july untill 24 july naar UK for my friend going. i hope for there other xbox 360 faceplate. i wants only BLUE VIGRIN search.

SpaceGhost2K
07-09-2008, 11:20 PM
hello moltenluv !

i have there my collector faceplate: ADIDAS BLUE JAPAN LIMITED EDITION and BLUE SURF SWIRL. i am good luck. smile*
but, have not rare faceplate: SAINTS ROW NEW ZEALAND. oh rat !!!!!

your tomdeafgermany from germany

now i fly 10 july untill 24 july naar UK for my friend going. i hope for there other xbox 360 faceplate. i wants only BLUE VIGRIN search.

Tom, tacohead said that he got that picture off of a flyer. It's not likely Virgin actually had any made. I don't think any will ever be seen.

moltenluv
11-08-2008, 09:03 AM
I have hereby updated my wishlist and if you hadn't noticed I updated my collection as well.

hellonearth159
11-08-2008, 11:33 AM
Welcome back...we missed you! Glad to see you're still collecting.
So what's your wish list? which post?

moltenluv
11-11-2008, 07:20 AM
Welcome back...we missed you! Glad to see you're still collecting.
So what's your wish list? which post?

It was the first post of this thread. I was being silly since I am selling everything and made my wishlist to sell every faceplate I own. I no longer have a wish list since I am no longer a collector.