PDA

View Full Version : Who let the dogs out

gh0st_r1der
12-09-2007, 11:28 AM
Just to let everybody know, when I see a faceplate that I like, I bid with min amount just to have it on my list, this doesn't mean I'll buy it, otherwise I forget about and find 10 days later that this awesome faceplate was sold for $25 .. rrrrr

You may see my name on majority of the auctions. If you want me to back off certain faceplate you like, just let me know here through PM only!!! I'll stop bidding. Don't post in the public forums !!! I don't want Ebay to screw my or your account.

cheezymonkey999
12-09-2007, 11:43 AM
yea... i saw that on thebioshock plate you won the other day. Pretty good deal you got on it. Also, you know how you contaced me... look how well that worked out. I only ened up making you pay like a dollar more, instead of me bidding it up to fifty.

Nato King
12-09-2007, 11:57 AM
Not a problem because I do see you on most of them.

SpaceGhost2K
12-09-2007, 02:27 PM
I bid on a few here and there not really expecting to win them. Imagine my surprize when I won a Gorillaz one. Ghost emailed me and told me. Still not sure I believe it. I mean... that's a Gorillaz plate!

Right now, with all the plate making and supply buying I'm doing, and TRYING to resist buying crazy $$$ plates, anything you see my name on is still available for all y'all. The only plate EVER that I will hunt you down and kill you for taking from me will be an IdolM@ster plate with the girls on it. If that ever shows up again, I expect thirty PM's letting me know, gotcha?

moltenluv
12-09-2007, 03:45 PM
Yeah you, me, and gh0st all got one. Who-ho! I kinda liked the one you bidded on the most but I went for the one that ended first since I liked that one second best. I just couldn't bring myself to bid on the one you had. You are lucky I like you so much :watchout:

Nato King
12-09-2007, 03:48 PM
The only plate EVER that I will hunt you down and kill you for taking from me will be an IdolM@ster plate with the girls on it. If that ever shows up again, I expect thirty PM's letting me know, gotcha?

Will do but I don't know what it looks like if you have a picture of it will help.

moltenluv
12-09-2007, 03:53 PM
Wow I also nabbed the E3 05 faceplate that the seller who had the Gorillaz faceplate had listed. I feel like I just won the lottery or something! Wait that makes no sense because then I would be getting money instead of spending it. Hmmmmmmm..............

moltenluv
12-09-2007, 03:58 PM
The Idol Master faceplate Spacey wants:

http://kuuipokuuipo.up.seesaa.net/image/idolmasuterfaceplate.jpg

SpaceGhost2K
12-09-2007, 04:07 PM
Yay! For the IdolM@ster plate AND winning the E3 plate.

You'll have to show off your Gorillaz plate when you get it.

moltenluv
12-09-2007, 04:20 PM
Yeah I will update my collection with more pics. I have nabbed quite a few recently from custom faceplates to the UK Forza and the Asian Assassins Creed faceplates. I am waiting until I get them majority of them before I take the pics. Remember when I said I was going to save my money Spacey? Hahahahah that never happened. I am way better at spending than saving. I keep telling myself I am going to stop but then I turn around and get another one and another one and another one. It just doesn't stop.

Nato King
12-09-2007, 06:13 PM
Very nice plate. I don't know space that looks to good to pass up. hahaha just joking yeah i will keep my eye's open for it.

SpaceGhost2K
12-09-2007, 06:30 PM
Very nice plate. I don't know space that looks to good to pass up. hahaha just joking yeah i will keep my eye's open for it.

I sell life insurance. Want some?